Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl update (Oct 19, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Nickelodeon All Star Brawl patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Nickelodeon All Star Brawl Patch Notes – Oct 19, 2021
- Revamped Kuori lake is introduced into the game.
- The player’s house is now available at Kuori lake. After you buy the house, moving to the location is free of charge.
- Increased average and trophy weight of Kuori Char.
- The range of mounts in the taxidermy shop at Mosquito lake is expanded.
- For premium subscribers the capacity of the keepnet and other storage has been increased by half.
- Premium subscribers may now view the orders from the cafe at any location without the need to move.
- The wind effect toggle has been returned to the game settings.
- A new version of the graphics engine is implemented.
- Fixed many species of carp were impossible to cook.
- Fixed a bug where in the workshops, the cost of replacing the spool was different for variations of Venga 10000 reels.
- Fixed the serial number on the Zeiman Jet-Series ULX LP-R reel was not displayed.
- Added a fix for some fish species the unique coloring changed when placing a trophy mount into the player’s house.
Only for players who have an account on the game website:
- To increase the level of security of players’ credentials, the option of enabling two-factor authorization has been added in the personal account.
- The ability to go to the personal account from the game control panel is implemented.
Download free Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl patch on PC.