Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl update 1.09 (1.000.008) is now available to download on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox. According to the official Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl patch notes, the latest update added Sweet Dreams as a legal stage for competitive matches and various bug fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl patch 1.09 (1.000.008) will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Patch Notes – December 14, 2021
- Added Sweet Dreams as a legal stage for competitive matches.
- Fixed issue where character images would show a white box behind them.
- Fixed an issue that made The Flying Dutchman’s Ship stage show visual errors.
- Fixed issue that created an invalid state where players had to restart the game after experiencing a network error when entering “Quick Play”.
- Improvements have been made to the matchmaking algorithm and now the competitive matchmaking should be much faster.
- Fixed visual bug with Oblina when performing get up attack with her alt costume.
- Fixed issue where effects animations wouldn’t be cut off as expected when entering the results screen.
- Overall improvements to the netcode functionalities.
- Character fixes
- Zim’s up special now reaches the correct vertical height.
- Gir now faces the expected direction when being redirected.
- Gir now explodes when z-dropped.
- Gir no longer despawns after a set time.
- Gir now immediately falls through sinking terrain. (Prevents bug where Gir couldn’t be respawned if trapped in quicksand)
- Fixed bug where Leonardo’s mid special release animations were slower than intended, causing hitboxes to appear behind him.
- Leonardo’s Up Aerial now uses the correct animation.
- Sandy’s lasso comes out correctly in the air now.
- Sandy’s lasso reel-in animation is sped up so opponents are released in front of Sandy as expected.
- Toph’s neutral special fire animation comes out correctly in the air now.
- Garfield’s light down hits aerial opponents now.
- Aang now rolls the correct directions.
Download free Nickelodeon All Star Brawl version 1.09 on PS4 and Xbox One.