EA Sport has released a new NHL 23 patch 1.70 (patch 1.7) on PS4, PS5(1.070.000), and Xbox One. According to the official NHL 23 version 1.70 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to online modes, World of Chel, and Hockey Unlimited Team. In addition, NHL 23 update 1.70 (1.070) also includes fixes for various game crashing buges.
Previously, a hotfix added quality-of-life changes and improvements. Unfortunately, players are still facing error and issues with the game. Today’s NHL 23 version 1.70 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
NHL 23 Update 1.70 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurs on the World of Chel Hub
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurs during gameplay in EASHL 3 vs 3 games
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurs during gameplay in EASHL Drop-in games
World of Chel
- Added additional content into World of Chel for upcoming Chel challenges. Check back often to collect the latest cool new content.
- Fixed an issue where newly generated prospects were all given a 0/99 skating style in Franchise Mode
- Fixed an issue in Custom Leagues with incorrect team seeding in playoff tree
- Fixed an issue in Custom Leagues showing incorrect ranking when a league has 0 conferences and 2 divisions
- Fixed instances where home ice advantage was being given to the wrong team in the playoffs
- Fixed a crash when in Franchise Mode while editing lines
- Fixed a crash after exiting Franchise Mode gameplay and returning to Franchise Mode Hub
Hockey Ultimate Team
- Fixed a crash that happened sometimes when loading into Hockey Ultimate Team
The following uniforms have been added or updated in NHL 23
- Springfield Thunderbirds – Third
- Tucson Roadrunners – Third
- Cincinnati Cyclones – Third
- Indy Fuel – Third
- Jacksonville Icemen – Third
- Kansas City Mavericks – Third
- Newfoundland Growlers – Third
Canadian Hockey League
- Edmonton Oil Kings – Third
- London Knights – Third
- Portland Winterhawks – Third
- Porin Assat – Third
Download free NHL 23 patch 1.70 for PS4 and Xbox One.