NHL 22 update 1.50 (1.5.0) released for PS4, PS5(1.050.000), and Xbox One players. According to the official NHL 22 1.50 patch notes, the latest NHL 22 March Title update added new uniforms, bug fixes, and gameplay adjustments. In addition, NHL 22 patch 1.50 (1.050) also includes various general stability fixes.
Previously, a major NHL 22 January update was released that added IIHF Women’s national teams, a first-ever for the EA SPORTS NHL franchise, as well as the IIHF Men’s World Championship teams.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing issues with the game. Today’s NHL 22 version 1.50 will address a few of these issues.
NHL 22 Patch 1.50 (1.5.0) Notes – March 3, 2022
What is fixed in NHL 22 March Update?
- Fixed a few rare cases where one timers would not be disrupted by an opposing players body
World of Chel
- Added additional content into WoC for upcoming Chel challenges. Check back often to collect the latest cool new content.
- Fixed a crash where having a Custom Roster loaded and then loading into WoC would cause a crash
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to visually see the incorrect SP cost while trading points in the Edit Loadout screen
- Fixed an issue where in Club Search using the “Clubs with Friends only” option would cause an error
- Updated Los Angeles Kings Staples Center to be the Crypto.com Arena
- Fixed an issue where changing Goalie Weight was scaling the size of the goalie pads.
New Uniforms in NHL 22 Update 1.5
The following uniforms have been added or updated in NHL 22
- Nashville Predators Stadium Series
- Tampa Bay Lightning Stadium Series
- NHL All-Star Home and Away
- Greenville Swamp Rabbits Alternate
Canadian Hockey League
- Drummondville Voltigeurs Alternate
Download free NHL 22 update 1.50 for PS4 and Xbox One.