NHL 20 patch 1.60 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official NHL 20 update 1.60 changelog, the latest update brings general bug fixes and changes across the game. Apart from this, the NHL 20 version 1.60 also includes stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Previously, a big update was released with new Adidas jerseys, Franchise Mode updates, a fix for the HUT loop/desync. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s NHL 20 update 1.60 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
– Fixed a case where an injured player would be unable to get off the ice
– Fixed a case where players other than Marchand would lose the puck at the start of a penalty shot
– Further improvements to AI over committing to the puck carrier in 2 on 1 situations
– Improvements to ensure the weak side defender in a 2 on 2 won’t favor the pass lane over covering their assignments path to the net
– Fixed a rare case where players weren’t able to pick up a puck when they were pending a request to line change
– Further improvements to goalie tracking when the puck is behind the net and around the goal line
– Improved goalie reaction to passes on net
– Fixed an issue where a human goalie could get into a broken state when hugging the post and requesting a goalie pull
– Fixed an issue where despite having the correct top speed, players above 96 speed weren’t staying in the push puck hustle animation
– Further shot angle improvements for accurate release trajectories
World of CHEL
– New content added to World of CHEL which is to be revealed through the Chel Challenge card. Tune in regularly to see what exciting new stuff you can earn
Art – Logos
– Adidas Hockey
– Belle Tire Hockey
– Ohio AAA Blue Jackets
– Shattuck-St. Marys School
– Total Package Hockey
NHL 20 update 1.60 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.