NHL 19 update 1.60 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official NHL 19 1.60 patch notes, the latest NHL 19 March update removes in-game voice chat from HUT Competitive Seasons/HUT Champions games. This fix prevents players from being able to see the opponent’s Online ID before puck drop. This should help address issues where players were being backed out on before puck drop. Apart from this, the latest NHL 19 patch 1.60 also contains various fixes related to framerate drop, freezing, stuttering/lag, game crashing, and UI bugs.
Recently, a big update was released with gameplay changes and improvements. However, many players are still experiencing a number of problems when trying to play the game. Today’s NHL 19 patch 1.60 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
NHL 19 Update 1.60 Patch Notes
Hockey Ultimate Team
- NHL 19 1.60 has implemented a change where in-game voice chat will be turned off during HUT Competitive Seasons and HUT Champions.
- Philadelphia Flyers Stadium Series
- Pittsburgh Penguins Stadium Series
- Tampa Bay Lightning Alternate
- Toronto Maple Leafs St. Pats Alternate
New Content in World of CHEL
- Added the Philadelphia Flyers Stadium Series uniform
- NHL 19 update 1.60 added the Pittsburgh Penguins Stadium Series uniform
- Added the Tampa Bay Lightning Alternate uniform
- NHL 19 1.60 added the Toronto Maple Leafs St. Pats Alternate uniform
- Fixed for crashing issues.
- NHL 19 patch 1.60 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Addressed small glitch and UI issues with NHL 19 update 1.60.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes with NHL 19 patch 1.60
NHL 19 update 1.60 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download