NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered update 1.03 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Need for Speed Hot Pursuit version 1.03 patch notes, the latest update a new rap editor and fixed issues related to crashing, lag and crossplay. In addition, the NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered patch 1.03 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, some players are experiencing issues while playing the game. Today’s Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered version 1.03 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered update 1.03 patch notes
Added a new Wrap Editor!
This allows you to customize your cars, apply your own style, and stand out of the crowd.
If you’ve played a recent Need for Speed title, you should be quickly familiar with the wrap editor. A few facts about it:
- Player-made wraps are personal only and cannot be shared between players
- Customized wraps can be seen in online races, including in cross-play
- The decal limit for each wrap is 300 decals or 100 MB, whichever is reached first
- Functionality to report inappropriate wraps has been implemented at the end screen of a multiplayer race.
In addition to that, most cars have also received a couple of pre-made wraps to add more variety. You can access both the wrap editor and the pre-made wraps from the showroom.
The team also worked on a few other things, so let’s jump into the more detailed update notes:
- Added the Wrap Editor functionality
- Added a decal editor
- Enabled customised wraps to be seen in online races
- Implemented a reporting functionality for wrap content after the end of an online race
- Implemented a new Maximum Setting mode for Gen 4+ and Gen 5 consoles. This allows the game to run in 4K60fps on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, and uncapped to 4k50+ on PS4 Pro and Xbox One X
- Overall stability improvements and memory usage optimisation
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash during the “Protect and Swerve” event, when entering the menu during a collision and restarting the game
- Fixed an issue that could lead to the title crashing when too much autolog data was retrieved from the server, for example by having many friends that raced the same tracks as yourself.
- When changing from Interceptor to another game mode, the lobby should no longer be locked to two players
- Cars should no longer spawn on top of each other during multiplayer Most Wanted events
- The correct PSN icon is now showing in the Friends menu
- Fixed an issue where not all player positions were shown during a multiplayer Most Wanted event in a full lobby
- Corrected the position of a floating patch of grass in front of the Seacrest Tiki Motel
- Fixed a corrupted frame that would appear during the Sand Timer race event
- VoIP settings are working more reliably, and the VoIP icons are displayed correctly
- When unlocking a specific event, the correct cinematic should now be playing
- Fixed a few instance to better align UI elements
- Joining a friend via “Join Session” should now be working as intended
- Fixed an issue where the title could crash when switching controllers when the Xbox menu was open
- Fixed a rare occasion where players could get stuck in the transition from lobby screen to race
- Optimised autolog reporting functionality
Addressed crossplay related problems.
Added fixes for crashing issues.
Performance and stability issues.
Addressed game loading issues.
Other minor bug fixes.
Download free NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered update 1.03 on PS4 and Xbox One.