Nexomon Extinction update 1.12 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to Nexomon Extinction 1.12 patch notes, the latest update added new items, new features, gameplay changes, and bug fixes. Apart from this, Nexomon Extinction PS4 version 1.12 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update added new features, changes, and quality of life fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Nexomon Extinction version 1.12 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details here.
What is new in Nexomon Extinction 1.12?
- Feature: You can now nickname a monster from the Team menu.
- Feature: You can now reorder a Nexomon’s skills from the Team menu.
- Feature: You can now sprint by holding the B button (Switch).
- Feature: It is now possible to sort all Storage Groups at once.
- Feature: You can now unequip all cores from the Team menu while a Nexomon is selected.
- Feature: New Core, “Synergy Cores” will copy a % of the EXP received by the other team members without having to fight.
- Feature: Added a “Skill Master” character at various locations. She will let you relearn any unlocked skills for a fixed coin fee.
- Feature: Crystals have begun growing in some remote areas. Breaking them will restore your party.
- Fixed a bug allowing the player to open the menu while moving, which could have unexpected effects like having it overlap a wild battle scene.
- Fixed several dialogues that displayed “”.
- Fixed a visual glitch with the playtime counter in the Profile menu which caused it to restart for every 24 hours. This was only visual and no playtime data should be lost.
- Fixed the Database ordered-by-rarity view.
- Fixed the Database ordered-by-name view.
- Fixed an issue with Spanish LATAM during an endgame scene that could freeze the screen in Drake Isles.
- Fixed the skill animation for “Soul Feeder”, which was causing enemies to appear either invisible or faded when swapped.
- Fixed grasses by the desert ruins, which had no encounters.
- Fixed various skills that were not working properly, such as Invincible, Renovate, Blue Mirror and Green Sphere.
- Fixed various Cosmic models that were still using the regular textures, such as Reptomotor or Bomblasta.
- Fixed an area in Haunted Woods that could not be accessed. It is now possible to explore using the Wind power.
- Fixed a few monster description typos, such as Moonline’s and Starckal’s.
- Increased chance of fleeing.
- Status effects are now cleared when a Nexomon faints.
- Added “Running Shoes” item. Having it in your inventory will guarantee fleeing from battles.
- Added “Ultra Pickaxe” item, which can yield 1-3 shards.
- Added “Mining Goggles” item, which lowers the shard respawn timer to 10-15 min .
- Added “Healthy Charm” items. For each charm, the party is restored by +3% HP per battle won.
- Added “Workout Charm” items. For each charm, the party is restored by +3% Stamina per battle won.
- Added “Cosmic Charm” items. For each charm, the odds of finding a Cosmic Nexomon improve.
- Adjusted apparition rates of lower level monsters.
- Adjusted the points in the story when tier-2 and tier-3 monsters start appearing in the wild.
- A few Synergy Cores have been added via chests early game to familiarise new players with this new item.
- Significantly improved apparition rates of wild Tyrants, Extincts and Wardens.
- Added 10 new avatars to pick from.
- The rarity of a monster now appears during battle.
- The evolution level now appears in the database info window.
- It is now possible to cancel an evolution by pressing B and confirming.
- The user can command a Nexomon to rest during battle with the Plus button. This restores stamina.
- “Psy Field” skill fixed as it did not inflict Paralyze.
- The starter can now be Cosmic.
- Tamers that have been beaten once won’t trigger again on sight. Exception: bandits from the Frozen Tundra.
- The southern Lateria prison guard will now face north as his line of sight seemed confusing.
Download free Nexomon Extinction update 1.12 on PS4 and Xbox One.