Nexomon Extinction update 1.14 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to Nexomon Extinction version 1.14 patch notes, the latest update added new features, changes, and quality of life fixes. Apart from this, Nexomon Extinction PS4 update 1.14 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. A minor update was also released recently.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Nexomon Extinction version 1.14 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details here.
What is new in Nexomon Extinction 1.14?
- You can now nickname a monster from the Team menu.
- You can now reorder a Nexomon’s skills from the Team menu.
Changes & Improvements
- Flee chance increased to 80%, and if the player has failed once already, it becomes 95%.
- Improved apparition rates of tier-1 and tier-2 against tier-3. We expect to tweak this further in a more dynamic way later.
- Moderately increased chance of finding an Extinct Nexomon.
- When using skills of a matching element as yours, they will deal +15% damage. We will continue tweaking this to find a proper balance.
- For consistency, several menus and prompts will now force Nexomon nicknames to be uppercase.
- Fixed the “Vanity Issues” nicknaming achievement, which was not being unlocked via the Capture scene (only worked from the Storage).
- Fixed a bug allowing the player to open the menu while moving, which could have unexpected effects like having it overlap a wild battle scene (e.g. open it while entering a shaking grass).
- Fixed the dialogue for an NPC in Ignitia’s Mining Club which would show <blank> and also disregard the player’s gender.
- Fixed the sign in front of a Parum building which read <blank>.
- Fixed a glitch where the Guild Admin stops you from entering the upper levels despite not being present at a specific point in the story.
- Fixed description for Plasma Star skill. It said “Psychic” when it should be “Physical” (i.e. Normal) damage.
- Fixed healer NPC in Cadium who was missing a healing icon.
- Fixed a visual glitch during a post-game quest in Cadium to acquire a legendary Nexomon.
- Fixed “Blue Mirror” skill. It is supposed to reflect Normal damage, but it was reflecting damage from all other elements instead.
- Fixed visual glitch with the playtime counter in the Profile menu which caused it to restart for every 24 hours. This was only visual and no playtime data should be lost.
- Fixed the Database ordered-by-rarity view.
- Fixed the Database ordered-by-name view.
Download free Nexomon Extinction update 1.14 on PS4 and Xbox One.