Neverwinter Nights update 9.73 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Neverwinter Nights patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves issues related to UI, items, crashes and more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Neverwinter Nights patch 9.73 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Neverwinter Nights 9.73 Patch Notes – January 13, 2022
Character Art Visuals
- Serene Boots of the Dragon Hunter, on female characters, no longer partially override the Trousers visuals.
- The new seal armor is now visible on characters of all races and genders.
- The Lich companion from the Skeletal Lockbox can now properly be added to the player’s companions list when the player has an Invisible Stalker companion.
- The Repurposed Phylactery artifact can now properly be equipped while the Jewel of the North artifact is equipped.
Refinement and Enchantments
- Butterfly Bilethorn Enchantment no longer continuously plays audio instead of just playing audio when initially equipped.
- Note: Testing on this fix is inconclusive, so please let us know if this continues for you.
- Enchantments can now properly be equipped when dragging them on top of existing enchantments.
- Stacks of enchantments can no longer incorrectly be equipped on the same slot. (This would not provide additional stats, but would effectively hide the stacked enchantments.)
- Any enchantment stacks currently equipped this way will be added back to the inventory once this update is released.