Neon White update 1.1 is available rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Neon White patch notes, the latest update added new Voiceover volume slider, cancel option for Miracle Katana and much more. Apart from this, Neon White patch 1.1 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added quality of life improvements and changes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing various bugs in the game. Today’s Neon White patch 1.0 will resolve a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Neon White Patch Notes – June 28, 2022
- Added Voiceover Volume slider
- Application no longer pauses when losing focus
- Game now automatically creates backup save files periodically
- Added Cancel option for Miracle Katana discard screen
- Implemented known hacker ban list
- Insight Aim setting defaults to ‘On’ (Insight Aim only ever applies while using gamepad)
- Added “dontUploadToLeaderboard” option to powerprefs.txt. This prevents your game from submitting any scores to leaderboards.
- Fixed issue that caused BGM to play multiple instances at once
- Fixed certain cases that made the last Heavenly Delight ticket unobtainable
- Fixed some movement exploits that were possible only at super-low framerates
- Removed numbers from Heavenly Delights prize board graphic (This was confusing some players into thinking the numbers were ticket cost values rather than the order of the delights)
- Fixed Global Neon Ranking level counter total
- White’s Heaven Rush: BGM now starts from the beginning of the song when playing in non-shuffle mode
- Resident Saw II: Fixed misplaced Tripwire demon at the ending (to preserve top run times we have introduced an intentional shortcut here to replace the skip)
- Changed Demon screech onomatopoeia dialogue in Raz’s free time conversation
- Fixed player ghosts not appearing in certain sidequest levels