A new Neon Abyss update 1.08 (v1.5.1) is now rolling out on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Neon Abyss 1.08 patch notes, the latest update brings gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, today’s Neon Abyss patch 1.08 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was also released that added a new Chrono Trap DLC to the game
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Neon Abyss version 1.08 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Neon Abyss Update 1.5.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where costumes cannot be unlocked.
- Fixed an issue where two blank squares appear in the front end menu.
- Fixed an issue with rebinded movement keys not working correctly at certain times.
- Fixed an issue where the game freezes when using a skill with Death Ray.
- Fixed placeholder characters being displayed for ‘On/Off’ text in rule nodes.
- [MF] Placeholders are present in the Character menu.
- Fixed DLC characters being available from the start.
- [MF] Returning to bar without interacting with the white flame results in a softlock.
- Fixed an issue where player became stuck/invisible after barrels exploded.
- Fixed manager/enemies not spawning after defeating Chronos on Endless Mode.
- Fixed an issue with Argus attack lines not appearing before being used.
- Fixed an issue with becoming stuck within the dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where no items spawn in the item room of the dungeon.
- Fixed Mobs spawning in an inaccessible location.
- Fixed an issue where players cannot highlight a character in Character Select menu.
- Fixed an issue where items can drop and fall through the floor/be unattainable.
- Fixed an issue where the Player cannot leave a room.
- Fixed Treasure chests spawning another chest at the same time.
- Fixed white box and blank description showing for an item the player picked up.
- Fixed key bindings not working across every game scenario.
- Fixed an issue where characters and descriptions didn’t match at times.
- Fixed an issue where character/game freezes if using a controller when speaking to the Chief Engineer.
Download free Neon Abyss update 1.5.0 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One