Neon Abyss update 1.08 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Neon Abyss 1.08 patch notes, the latest update added new features and changes. Apart from this, Neon Abyss version 1.08 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was also released with bug fixes and changes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Neon Abyss version 1.08 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Neon Abyss 1.08 Patch Notes
- AUTO-SAVE for every level, you can now continue your runs from the level you left off
- Item Gallery: In the basement of the bar, you can browse all items that you encountered, you can trial them or ban them. (Peter and Jack are back… unless you want to get rid of them)
- Item Bans: You can now ban items/pets/weapons in the gallery (Achievement will not be available after a certain number of bans)
- New Boss: God of Gambling – watch out they know how to count cards!
- New Challenge room: Put your skill to the test! You will get the reward based on how you perform, try not to get hit
- New batch of pets
- Added The Titan: Prometheus. As the ruler of the new era, the Titan Group finally shows up!
- Added 2 new special Managers: Cursed Athena and Ares. You can check their specific information at the bar.
- Added a new normal Boss: God of Makeup.
- Added 2 new special levels: You need to get a special ticket to enter this level.
Download free Neon Abyss update 1.08 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One