Neon Abyss update 1.03 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One. According to Neon Abyss 1.03 patch notes, the latest update added tweaks, fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Neon Abyss version 1.03 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. A minor update was also released with various bug fixes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Neon Abyss version 1.03 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is fixed in Neon Abyss 1.03 Patch Notes?
- Black screen after teleporting bug fix.
- No item in item room fix.
- Removed Vibrant Ball, Peter and Jack. (As we rework the pet system & pets)
- Cursor not confined to fullscreen fix. (PC Game Pass)
- French keyboard compatibility added. (PC Game Pass)
- Fix for credits not scrolling.
- Saya animation bug fix.
- Windows 10 XB1 controller fix. (PC Game Pass)
- Windows 10 minimising fix. (PC Game Pass)
- Fix for game being rate limited.
- Fixed various crashing issues.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Added various stability improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Neon Abyss update 1.03 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One