Necrosmith update 1 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Necrosmith patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues and added quality of life changes. Apart from this. Necrosmith patch also includes stability fixes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Necrosmith patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Necrosmith Patch Notes – July 14, 2022
- Added the recipes autosorting by mana and body parts availability – now the available ones will be displayed at the top of the list
- Changed the balance of some enemy units – no more damned overpowered wolves
- Fixed an issue with a space bar – now pressing it when editing the name of a recipe or unit will not pause/unpause the game
- Fixed localization of some secret recipes
- Fixed bugs with secret recipes of mechanoids
- Fixed the work of the “Box of Joys” relic, speeding up the controlled unit by 20%
- Fixed the work of the “Mint” relic, speeding up the cat by 2