Necromunda Hired Gun update 1.03 (1.003.000) is now available to download on PS4 and PS5. According to Necromunda Hired Gun 1.03 patch notes, the latest update added Aim Assist system fixes and more. Apart from this, the Necromunda Hired Gun patch 1.03 (1.003) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various tweaks and fixes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Today’s Necromunda Hired Gun patch 1.03 will fix a few of these issues.
Necromunda Hired Gun Patch Notes 1.003.000 (June 14, 2021)
- Dialogue sound mixing improvements (global VO volume increased)
- Added missing sound FXs in levels
- Fix a possible blocker during the Takedown tutorial
- Fix of a random bug causing an incorrect offset in aiming alignment
- Fix of Numpad keys triggering unexpected behaviours ingame
- Invert camera setting doesn’t apply on the wheel selection anymore
- Fix of a bug when opening a menu while Strengh Booster is still active
- Various fixes
- Rework of the Aim Assist when the player switch to iron sight
- Gamepad: Aim Assist system fixed
- Sensitivity and dead zone settings (bug fix)
- Stutters (enemy spawns, LODs, loot management, asynchronous loading)
- Dialogue sound mixing in cutscenes (fine tuning)
- Various fixes on enemy AIs
- Xbox One menu screens in low resolution
- Fixed localisation and translation issues.
- Reduced the number of inputs required to join a multiplayer Lobby when accepting a Party invitation from Story Mode.
- Fixed a bug where restricted social features (UGM / Chat) would still be accessible to age-restricted accounts in multiplayer matches.
- Addressed an issue where Story Chapter 2’s intro cinematic would be desynchronised from its audio track.
Download free Necromunda Hired Gun version 1.03 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.