Necromunda Hired Gun patch 1.04 (1.004.000) is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and PS5 is now available for players. According to Necromunda Hired Gun 1.04 patch notes, the latest update reduces stutters and improves the global stability of the game. Apart from this, Necromunda update version 1.004 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Necromunda Hired Gun version 1.04 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Necromunda Hired Gun 1.04 Patch Notes (1.004)
- New dialogue added when leaving a merchant shop
- Eschers do not have Cameleoline (invisible effect) anymore, except the Boss
- New NPC melee attack variation
- New sound for overloaded cells (plasma gun and pistol)
- New sound for Grenade launcher Proximity grenade and high explosive grenades
- Weapon reloads automatically when empty after switching weapons
- If a player keeps the ADS button pressed when reloading or any action it should go back to ADS automatically
- Added options to disable crosshair and enemies outline
- Added a flinch animation when you rip off a shield from an Orlock with the grapnel
Bugfixes and stability
- Global game stability improvements
- Stuttering occurrences should be reduced a lot, even if it’s still work in progress
- AI improvements to limit the cases where enemies stand around without trying to fight
- Fixed a focus issue in the dialogue when the bartender and Kal are next to each other
- Fixed arms and legs from the player which could have an issue when dying while performing a takedown or using shock power
- Archeotechs information now correctly display a number of damage instead of a range of damage
- Loot bonuses: removed the % as it’s technically not a percentage
- Avarus: When player enters wrong coordinates, the hoist goes to the wrong coordinates before triggering the alarm
- Players should not get stuck in chests anymore
- Fix a bug when Strength Booster was still active at the end of a mission
- Tweaked the voice “mask effect” to recover some mid / low frequencies and get a better clarity in dialogue
- Several fixes on takedowns when the player and the enemy are not at the same height
- Balancing on some mastiff implants and large NPC HPs
- The mastiff now attacks by himself in a larger area
- Greater range of Goliath missile launchers
Download free Necromunda Hired Gun patch 1.04 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.