NBA 2K23 update 1.011 (version 1.011.000) details are now available for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. According to the NBA 2K23 1.011 patch notes, the upcoming update will address shots/hooks related issues and other bugs. Apart from this, NBA 2K23 patch 1.011 also includes general stability improvements.
Recently, a major NBA 2K23 update 1.007 (Season 2) added a long list of bug fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several login and disconnection issues. Today’s NBA 2K23 version 1.011 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
NBA 2K23 1.011 Patch Notes for PS5 & XSX
- Fixed a bug where Post shots/hooks are immune to contests.
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Online game stability improvements.
- Added network connection fixes.
- Fixed audio related issues.
- General stability fixes
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
- The bug where post hooks can green w/o releasing the stick is a known issue and a fix will roll out later.
Note: The official release date/time and full changelog details will be available soon.
Download free NBA 2K23 patch 1.011 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.