NBA 2K22 update 1.11 is now rolling out on PS4, PS5(1.015.000) Xbox One and PC. According to the official NBA 2K22 1.11 patch notes, the latest Season 6 update resolves various issues and added gameplay adjustments. Apart from this, NBA 2K22 patch 1.11 (1.015) also includes general stability fixes on current-gen and next-gen consoles.
Previously, a major Season 5 update added MyCareer changes, new rewards, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are facing errors and bugs in the game. Today’s NBA 2K22 patch 1.11 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
NBA 2K22 1.11 Patch Notes (Season 6) – April 6, 2022
- Preparations for NBA 2K22 Season 6, launching this Friday, April 8th, at 8AM PT/11AM ET/3PM GMT. Stay tuned for what we have in store!
- Clarified the instructions in Quick Play for Play With Friends so that it is clear the Quarter Length and Difficulty settings come from the host player
- Addressed an issue that could cause certain takeovers to be applied to player builds that were not allowed
- Various stability and performance improvements have been made throughout the City
- Updated the location for the Photo Challenge: Traditional Photo 7 quest so it can be completed properly
- Resolved a display issue that could cause certain users to temporarily display their level from the previous season after a season changeover
- Addressed a rare hang that could occur when using specific custom rosters and attempting to play shortened 29 or 58 game seasons in MyNBA
- Preparations for NBA 2K22 Season 6, launching this Friday, April 8th, at 8AM PT/11AM ET/3PM GMT. Stay tuned for what we have in store! This patch also includes new clothing, shoes, quests, soundtracks and court designs
- Reduced the difficulty of Wednesday XP Bonanza daily quest
- Minor fixes and improvements to enhance the overall NBA 2K22 experience
Download free NBA 2K22 update 1.11 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.