NBA 2K22 patch 1.010 is now available to download on PS5 and Xbox Series X players. The official NBA 2K22 1.010.000 patch notes are not available yet, however, players are reporting various fixes related to the network connection. Apart from this, NBA 2K22 update 1.010 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released with MyCareer fixes and improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues related to login and disconnection. Today’s NBA 2K22 version 1.010.000 will fix a few of these issues.
NBA 2K22 Season 3 Download Size
PS4 – 47GB
PS5 – 2GB
Xbox – 70GB
Read more details below.
What is new in NBA 2K22 1.010? (Updating) – December 1st, 2021
Heat up the holiday season in style as you start your Season 3 journey in South Beach, with reigning Finals MVP LeBron James’ Free Agent card. Re-create iconic moments from NBA superstars past and present, in brand-new Spotlight Challenges across Triple Threat AND 5v5 game modes. If you don’t have the players, stay tuned to the NBA 2K21 MyTEAM social channels and in-game menus for exclusive locker codes.
Play through Shaq’s favorite moment in his career, as chosen by the Big Fella himself! During Game 7 of 2000’s WCF vs Portland, Shaq threw down his iconic alley oop after a lob pass from none other than Kobe Bryant. To complete his Signature Challenge, score 89 points as a Team and get at least 1 Dunk to earn a HOF Shaq-esque Badge + Diamond Shoe. Redeem the locker code below for your free Emerald Shaq MyTEAM card.
There’s more new content, challenges, players and opportunities to earn big rewards EVERY DAY during Season 3 in MyTEAM. Take part in Limited-Time Events, unlock exclusive MyTEAM rewards, redeem free Locker Codes and play through all the Spotlight Challenges and you could earn yourself Galaxy Opal Baron Davis! Plus, complete Season Agendas, which are updated DAILY, to earn Season XP and unlock the Season of Giving Grand Prize – Galaxy Opal Dwyane Wade.
LINEUPS & COLLECTION UPDATES
New Packs and Collections are available throughout Season 3: Season of Giving. Check out what’s available in MyTEAM today!
Shaq Signature Challenge
Available Nov. 25th – Jan. 8th
Complete Shaq’s Signature Challenge by scoring 89 points as a Team, getting at least 1 Dunk to earn a HOF Shaq style Badge + Diamond Shoe. Redeem the locker code above for your free Emerald Shaq MyTEAM card.
NBA 2K21’s IDOLS collection tips off Season 3 with a splash. Sharpshooting, two-time champion Kevin Durant is the next IDOL to grace MyTEAM. He joins NBA legends Manu Ginobili, Dominique Wilkins and Grant Hill as the first current player to join this coveted collection and the fourth of five players to drop in Series I. Completing the IDOLS Series I collection will earn you one of the first Galaxy Opal cards available in MyTEAM.
Stay tuned for all-new Season of Giving-themed content releasing throughout the Season to earn great collection rewards.
NEW LIMITED AND PROGRESSION TIERS
MyTEAM Limited remains one of the best places to earn great rewards! NBA 2K21’s new competitive mode returns every weekend in Season 3, with new lineup requirements, new rewards and of course, those highly-desired Championship rings. Collect all 6 rings to earn the Season 3 Limited Grand Prize – Pink Diamond Aaron Gordon.
Alternatively, you can take your best lineup and climb up the MyTEAM Unlimited ladder. Do you have what it takes to go undefeated? Play your way through 9 Leagues to reach the top. In order to advance, you’ll need to win a certain number of games, with more and more wins required as you move up the league structure and earn rewards. Go 12-0 in Season 3’s Unlimited Opal League to earn Pink Diamond Andre Iguodala.
Earn your spot in GameDay 3 of the $250K MyTEAM Unlimited Tournament on January 2, by reaching Emerald Tier and test your skills against the best MyTEAM players in the world. There’s huge prizes up for grabs, including a $200K Grand Prize and $50K for the Runner-Up!
- Lots of preparation for Season 3 of NBA 2K22, launching this Friday at 8AM PT/11AM ET/4PM GMT!
- Addressed a rare hang that could occur at halftime in various modes
- Removed the 75th Anniversary logos from the Phoenix Suns and Utah Jazz City uniforms to mirror real world usage
- 2021 NBA Championship banners have been unveiled in the Milwaukee Bucks arena
- The baseline text on the Cleveland Cavaliers City court floor has been updated to reflect recent real world changes
- The following players and coaches have received new scans and/or had general likeness updates made to them:
- New Scans:
- Santi Aldama
- Cole Anthony
- Desmond Bane
- Saddiq Bey
- James Bouknight
- Jared Butler
- Josh Christopher
- Ayo Dosunmu
- Usman Garuba
- Luka Garza
- Killian Hayes
- Bones Hyland
- Isaiah Jackson
- Isaiah Joe
- Jalen Johnson
- Herbert Jones
- Kai Jones
- Tre Jones
- Corey Kispert
- Saben Lee
- Kira Lewis Jr.
- Theo Maledon
- Kenyon Martin Jr.
- Tyrese Maxey
- Jaden McDaniels
- Leilani Mitchell
- Isaac Okoro
- Theresa Plaisance
- Paul Reed
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
- Jaden Springer
- Jaesean Tate
- Xavier Tillman
- Ziaire Williams
- Tattoo Updates:
- RJ Barrett
- Devin Booker
- Brandon Clarke
- Chris Duarte
- Jalen Green
- JaMychal Green
- Quentin Grimes
- Tre Mann
- Trey Murphy III
- Payton Pritchard
- Karl-Anthony Towns
- A’ja Wilson
- General Updates:
- Mike Bantom
- Bimbo Coles
- Josh Giddey
- Justin Holiday
- Luke Jackson
- Grant Long
- Oliver Miller
- Ja Morant
- Lamond Murray
- Gregg Popovich
- Otto Porter
- Cazzie Russell
- Pepe Sanchez
- Stromile Swift
- Derrick White
- Slowed down lateral dribble launches and added a shooting penalty that applies for players who zig-zag from side to side excessively before shooting
- Fixed an issue that was causing ball handlers to hitch and slow down when running in transition
- Adjusted the Intimidator badge to apply to jump shots in addition to dunks and layups
- Defensive positioning logic improvements have been made to help CPU screen defenders guard the pick and roll more effectively
- Added new “Cutter Help” defense that enables help defenders to recognize an off-ball cut to the basket and position themselves to guard it. This can be disabled with the Drive Help setting in the defensive settings menu
- Various stability and performance improvements have been made throughout the City
- Resolved some issues that could occur when attempting to join a friend at the Gatorade private courts
- Continued fixes and adjustments have been made to improve the overall quest experience and ensure that all quests are tracking and completing properly
- The Edit Playbook menu should now function correctly once unlocked
- You are now able to change your selections when using the Suggest Free Agents menu
- Fixed an issue with custom uniforms that could allow users to show up invisible in multiplayer games
- Fixed an issue with Free Throws not visually tallying points in the in-game Agenda Tracker
- Prevented Series I Agendas from qualifying for all players in the Agenda Tracker
- Certain Event Cards will now display their names in Auction Outcomes
- Updated the thumbnails on uniform cards to reflect new sponsor patches
- Improved ball bounces for locker code and Triple Threat Online: The 100 Ball Drops
- Continued stability fixes and improvements have been made for MyNBA, MyNBA Online, and The W
- You can now properly make changes to team rotations in MyNBA Online
- Speed nerf added to the game.
- Left Righting issue is now addressed.
- Fixed server disconnection issues.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Addressed the black screen issue.
- various game crashing fixes.
- Other minor fixes.
The official full changelog will be available soon.
Download free NBA 2K22 patch 1.010 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.