NBA 2K21 update 1.10 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to NBA 2K21 1.10 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life changes and fixes for crashing issues in MyPLAYER and MyCAREER. Apart from this, NBA 2K21 version 1.10 also includes general gameplay optimizations.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues when trying to play the game online. NBA 2K21 update 1.02 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in NBA 2K21 1.10?
- New seasonal decorations in 2K Beach
- Updated another set of player likeness improvements for current NBA players
- Keep an eye out for new events coming to 2K Beach in the coming weeks
- Resolved some menu issues with the Mystery tier in Domination
- Duplicated Attribute Boosts for Triangle and Post Coaches have been removed
- Addressed a Win/Loss exploit in Unlimited and other multiplayer modes
- Made visual improvements to Dark Matter in certain menus
- Additional preparations added for future seasons of MyTEAM
- Fixed various crashing issues in MyPLAYER and MyCAREER.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Added general gameplay optimizations.
- Made various gameplay adjustments.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free NBA 2K21 update 1.10 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.