NBA 2K20 version 1.12 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the NBA 2K20 update 1.12 patch notes, the latest update added some minor bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, NBA 2K20 1.12 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released which removed the pushing in Neighborhood games and fixed a hang related issue. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NBA 2K20 1.12 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
NBA 2K20 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Fixed the music related issue.
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Added audio-related improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Recently, the following fixes were released for players.
- Fixed a case where select MyPLAYERs were unable to alley-oops dunk even though they met the rating requirement.
- Addressed an issue in MyTEAM that was restricting the desired accessory colors from appearing in-game for created/customized assets.
- Addressed an issue in MyTEAM where the ball would drop unnecessarily slow for some users when utilizing the ball drop mechanic.
- Addressed a rare issue in MyTEAM where users reported their Collector Level would reset to 0 after performing a bulk sales of cards.
NBA 2K20 update 1.12 is now available for download.