NBA 2K20 update 1.11 released for PS4 players. According to the NBA 2K20 update 1.11 patch notes, the latest update added MyCareer/MyTeam improvements and some minor bug fixes. Apart from this, the NBA 2K20 version 1.11 also includes stability and performance improvements. The update size is around 4.6 GB.
Previously, a minor update was released which removed the pushing in Neighborhood games and fixed a hang related issue. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NBA 2K20 version 1.11 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
NBA 2K20 Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Fixed a case where select MyPLAYERs were unable to alley-oops dunk even though they met the rating requirement.
- Addressed an issue in MyTEAM that was restricting the desired accessory colors from appearing in-game for created/customized assets.
- Addressed an issue in MyTEAM where the ball would drop unnecessarily slow for some users when utilizing the ball drop mechanic.
- Addressed a rare issue in MyTEAM where users reported their Collector Level would reset to 0 after performing a bulk sales of cards.
- Added a fix for an orange accessory bug in MyTEAM.
- Addressed graphics lag when pulling an Amethyst card.
- Added changes to the alley-oop dunk tendency for guards with shooting-based builds.
- Addressed various crashing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added with this update.
- Addressed few glitches.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
The last update added the following changes.
- The following players have received Hair updates to reflect their latest real-life look: D’Angelo Russell, Austin Rivers, Nerlens Noel, Robert Covington, Jrue Holiday, Kelly Oubre Jr., Myles Turner, Marquese Chriss, Devonte Graham, Jordan Poole, Cody Martin, Terance Mann, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson.
- The Duo overlay will now properly show badge upgrades in MyTEAM.
- Button latency has been reduced when playing Pro-Am games, resulting in a more familiar user experience.
- Addressed reported concerns where users could walk onto the court in specific Neighborhood games.
NBA 2K20 update 1.11 is now available for download.