NBA 2K20 patch update 1.10 details released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the NBA 2K20 update 1.10 patch notes, the new update brings the quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, NBA 2K20 patch 1.10 also includes performance and stability improvements on all platforms. The update size is around 4gb.
Previously, an update was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NBA 2K20 update 1.10 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
NBA 2K20 patch update 1.10 Patch Notes (Updated)
- The following players have received Hair updates to reflect their latest real-life look: D’Angelo Russell, Austin Rivers, Nerlens Noel, Robert Covington, Jrue Holiday, Kelly Oubre Jr., Myles Turner, Marquese Chriss, Devonte Graham, Jordan Poole, Cody Martin, Terance Mann, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson.
- The Duo overlay will now properly show badge upgrades in MyTEAM.
- Button latency has been reduced when playing Pro-Am games, resulting in a more familiar user experience.
- Addressed reported concerns where users could walk onto the court in specific Neighborhood games.
- Fixed MyPLAYER related issues.
- Addressed network connection related issues.
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues with NBA 2K20 patch 1.10.
- Other under the hood fixes.
NBA 2K20 update 1.10 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.