NBA 2K20 patch 1.14 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to NBA 2K20 1.14 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to MyTEAM, MyCAREER, MyPLAYER and more. Apart from this, NBA 2K20 update 1.14 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a similar minor update was released with quality of life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last major update, many players were still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NBA 2K20 patch 1.14 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in NBA 2K20 1.14 Patch Notes?
- Added fixes for NBA 2K20 crashing issues.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
Following changes were added with the previous update.
- Fixed a case where select MyPLAYERs were unable to alley-oops dunk even though they met the rating requirement.
- Addressed an issue in MyTEAM that was restricting the desired accessory colors from appearing in-game for created/customized assets.
- Addressed an issue in MyTEAM where the ball would drop unnecessarily slow for some users when utilizing the ball drop mechanic.
- Addressed a rare issue in MyTEAM where users reported their Collector Level would reset to 0 after performing a bulk sales of cards.
Free NBA 2K20 update 1.14 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.