NBA 2K19 update 1.08 for PS4 and Xbox One is now roll out for players. According to the NBA 2K19 1.08 changelog, the new update contains various gameplay changes and MyCareer/MyTeam improvements. Apart from this, the NBA 2K19 patch 1.08 also includes fixes for server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more. The update size is around 7GB.
Previously, an update was rolled out with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the release, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NBA 2K19 patch 1.08 is expected to fix these issues.
NBA 2K19 Update 1.08 Changelog (Updated)
- Updated court floors will now automatically appear in MyCAREER/MyLEAGUE/MyGM save files.
- Users can once again properly edit their lineups on the loading screen when loading into a game.
- Hair and Likeness updates for: Derrick Rose, Michael Beasley, Zach Lavine, Rodney McGruder, Willie Cauley-Stein, and Richaun Holmes.
- Removed heavy pushing/shoving from Neighborhood games.
- Reduced ball collisions with lower legs and feet.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with NBA 2K19 1.08.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to sometimes play running off-ball collision sequences when they were standing still.
- Fixed an issue that allowed on-ball defenders to occasionally pop to a stand while lying on the floor when colliding with the ball handler.
- Added more variation to AI offensive play calling.
- NBA 2K19 1.08 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Improved the logic and usage of passes out of drives for CPU-controlled players.
- Fixed a case where the megaphone would not function as expected on occasion when equipped.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with NBA 2K19 version 1.08.
- The PG position is visible within the System Proficiency menu.
- Addressed a hang that would occur when completing the “Road To The #1 Pick Playoff Tournament” when the league had exactly 31 or 35 teams in the league. Existing saves that were stuck will now be able to continue forward.
- Added changes to few players which includes new Face/Hair/Tattoo for Derrick Rose, Michael Beasley, Zach Lavine, Rodney McGruder, Willie Cauley-Stein, and Richaun Holmes.
- New cosmetic items added to the game
- Users can now edit their lineups on the loading screen again.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with NBA 2K19 version 1.08.
NBA 2K19 update 1.08 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One
Note – Xbox One owners are reporting issues with today’s update. Also, Xbox Live is seeing large service outages. Microsoft is tracking and debugging the black screen issue. More details coming..