Nascar Heat 3 update 1.01 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Nascar Heat 3 1.01 changelog, the new patch has added a new Arcade Mode and matching Challenge for the weekend. In addition, the latest Nascar Heat 3 version 1.01 also contains minor fixes for server performance, game crashing, and stuttering/lag, and more. Check out more details below.
Unfortunately, since the game release, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Nascar Heat 3 1.01 patch is expected to fix all these issues.
Nascar Heat 3 Update 1.01 for PS4
- Fix custom setups being allowed in lobbies that are not supposed to allow them.
- Added Dale Earnhardt, Jr. to NASCAR Xfinity Series roster.
- Improved force feedback for steering wheels.
- Added option to enable centering spring for steering wheels. (PS4 and Xbox One)
- Added option to play spotter through headphones. (PS4)
- Added skid sounds when driving on dirt.
- Career: Added option to sim races.
- Career: Can choose paint job when driving someone else’s car.
- Career: Added manufacturer display to sponsor cards.
- Career: Added manufacturer description to agent recap.
- Career: Can access car paint kit for custom cars.
- Career: Can access the character editor from the career home screen.
- Career: If you make the playoffs, you earn an invite to a team in the next league.
- Career: display upcoming tracks when setting work plan.
- Career: Tuning adjustments.
- Performance improvements.
- Fixed crashes in career mode.
- Fixed tire wear at Eldora in dirt league.
- Fixed issue where cars would occasionally appear all black in car chooser.
- Fixed crashes in car editor and character editor.
- Fixed wheels appearing without cars briefly at start of multiplayer races.
- Fixed stages at the Roval.
- AI: Adjust pitting behavior at some tracks.
- AI: Various improvements.
- UI: Various improvements.
- Scaled down replay overlay art.
- Fix slowdown during some challenges.
- Other fixes and improvements.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Nascar Heat 3 1.01.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Nascar Heat 3 version 1.01 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with Nascar Heat 3 1.01.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Nascar Heat 3 update 1.01 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.