Nascar 21 Ignition update 1.51 is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox and PC(1.5.1). According to the official Nascar Ignition 1.51 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and quality of life changes. Apart from this, NASCAR Ignition patch 1.51 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, a major update added “Test Drive Next Gen Car” to Race Now menu.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Nascar 21 Ignition version 1.51 addresses a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
Nascar 21 Ignition Patch Notes (1.5.1) – June 23, 2022
Added PS5 and Xbox Series X/S Support
- 4K resolution at 30 FPS for Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5
- 4k upscaling at 30FPS for Xbox Series S
- Online cross-generation console gameplay
- Save imports from previous generation consoles
- Support for PlayStation 5 activities
CARS & SCHEMES
- Fixed an issue for Career Mode where players were appearing under their car
- Addressed a bug where anti-lock brake system was stuck on
- Fixed an issue where sponsored logo’s light was heavily reflected on the cars while on track
- Fixed an issue with the lighting at some of the night race tracks
- Addressed a bug in which high assists caused difficulties while pitting at certain tracks
- Fixed an issue in which the AI are driving off the apron and cutting corners short at Homestead
- Fixed an issue in which AI takes control of a user’s car when passing next to the pit stop entrance
- Fixed an issue that showed miscellaneous stats incorrectly for stages in standings menu
- Addressed a bug in which a quick selection of options from the Garage Pause Menu would trigger a softlock
- Fixed an issue that would cause the title to crash while being idle in Race Results screen at COTA after unlocking the “Road Course Ringer” and “Winner” trophies
Download free Nascar Ignition patch 1.51 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.