Nascar 21 Ignition update 1.41 is now available to download on PS4 and PC(1.4.1). According to the official Nascar Ignition 1.41 patch notes, the latest update added new stages in Career and Race Now. Apart from this, NASCAR Ignition patch 1.41 also includes new Private Party sessions for groups of 6-18 in Online Multiplayer and much more.
Recently, a major update was released which added new saturation options, new Menu navigation functionality to support wheels, and more.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Nascar 21 Ignition version 1.41 addresses a few of these issues.
Nascar 21 Ignition Patch Notes – January 25, 2022
- Added Stages in Career and Race Now.
- Added Private Party sessions for groups of 6-18 in Online Multiplayer. Players outside of your Party will not be able to join a Private Party session.
- Added brief period of AI control to player cars during start of Online races to prevent crashes at start of race.
- Implemented corner cutting penalties in Online and Offline game modes (Offline requires enabling NASCAR Rules).
- Fixed an issue that caused the player car to be damaged at the start of a Practice session.
Download free Nascar Ignition patch 1.41 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.