Myth of Empires servers are down for maintenance. Players are experiencing login and disconnection issues. You can check Myth of Empires maintenance and new server details below.
Read more details below.
How long does the Myth of Empires maintenance last? (January 3, 2022)
1. Added check log function for the Stable.
2. The boundary marker’s panel will now show decay prevention’s expiration time after donation.
3. Now the guild can kick guild members who are offline continually for seven days after the guild battle.
4. Optimized the server performance when the boundary marker was destroyed.
1. Fixed a bug where the toggle show/hide icon for the watchtower’s range disappears.
2. Fixed a bug where the siege weapons’ motion displayed abnormally.
3. Fixed a bug where the notification for mounting a big mount is wrong.
1. Fixed an issue causing the horse to die after the private server reboot.
After this maintenance, we will close the New Year event and the spawn of New Year items and enable cross-server teleport function among commandery 13, 67, and 71.
Check for Myth of Empires update on PC(Steam)?
- Open the Steam and click “Library” at the top of the window.
- Right-click the game and select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Updates” tab.