My Time at Sandrock update is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official My Time at Sandrock patch notes, the latest hotfix addresses some bugs that may cause trouble with your builder career and improve some gameplay experiences.
Recently, a hotfix was released with some minor tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, since the launch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s My Time at Sandrockpatch 1 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
My Time at Sandrock Patch Notes – July 1, 2022
Adjusted & Added:
- Added a option in the setting to allow players to switch the type (PS/XBOX) of their controllers’ button
- Added the quality display in item descriptions
- Added the quality display to tracking quests
- Added the ability to track up to two quests simultaneously
- Adjusted the unlocking conditions of the achievement “First Love”, and the achievement will be unlocked directly after loading
- Increase the speed of gathering dropped items
- Fixed the unlock conditions of the achievement “Got Served”, now the first place in any mode can unlock the achievement
- Fixed unlock condition of the achievement “One of the Cool Kids”, and making friends with 10 NPCs will unlock the achievement
- Fixed the issue where some machine stats did not take effect correctly
- Fixed the issue that the Fire Powered Generator did not work properly
- Fixed the problem where the Fire Powered Generator is incorrectly executed when the fuel supply is cancelled
- Fixed the issue where abnormal weather may occur after loading
- Fixed some incorrect item descriptions
- Fixed a repeating selling problem in the Ranch shop
- Fixed an issue that prevents players from going to the next level in the Abandoned Ruins
- Fixed some collision issues on the 4th, 7th, and 8th floors of the Eufaula Salvage’s ruins
- Fixed incorrect text in the Wandering Y Store UI
- Fixed a French-language crash issue
- Fixed an issue where reminders would sometimes result in sleep errors