A new Mushy update 1.2.0 is now rolling out on PC. According to the official Mushy patch notes, the latest update added various gameplay changes and fixes.
Previously, a minor update was with tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Mushy patch will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Mushy February 19 Update?
- Addressed an issue where disconnecting players would crash the server
- Addressed an issue where trying to switch spectated player wouldn’t work
- Improved Game Visuals (I never realised they weren’t being applied in game whoops lol)
- Removed Linux Build (This is due to people complaining that they wouldn’t work, managing two platforms is enough of a challenge. You can still play it through Proton)
- Added Versioning System (can’t join games on different versions)
Download free Mushy update on PC (Steam).