MultiVersus Season 2 update 1.15 (PC update v2.2) details released for PS4, PS5, Xbox One and PC(Steam) players. According to the official MultiVersus 1.15 patch notes, the latest Season 2 update brings new content, battle pass, rewards and much more. Apart from this, MultiVersus patch 2.2 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major MultiVersus update 1.07 added new features, fixes, and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s MultiVersus version 1.15 will fix a few of these issues.
MultiVersus codes will be available later. Read more details below.
Table of Contents
MultiVersus Version 1.15 Patch Notes – December 6, 2022
Developer’s Notes: Whiff Recovery
- This patch is our first-pass at globally adding more risk into powerful attacks through whiff recovery. When you commit and miss an attack in many cases there will be a larger window for the opponent to punish.
- We will be trying to be careful with this. We want to help ensure that we’re improving the neutral game toward a direction that is more calculated, while not creating (or encouraging) extremely passive gameplay scenarios.
- What is the driving force behind this direction?:
- We want moves with great power to have a high cost for using them, whether that be a cooldown or commitment.
- The game should not play differently if you land your attack.
- This will be a work-in-progress and we will continually evaluate and address Whiff Recovery. We welcome any-and-all feedback from the community!
- Updated move list text for Arya, Batman, and Velma.
- The Court
- It’s time to BALL UP and BALL OUT! The Court is finally getting drafted from Custom Matches and will be joining the 2v2, 1v1, and Silly Queue map rotation. Time to turn those pickup games into officials!
- The walls on The Court will now break after one wall bounce and will now respawn after a short time and push players inward. We are hoping this change will mitigate the effectiveness of camping by the blast box, and to help keep the ball in bounds!
- Armor Crush: Fixed a bug where attacks would break armor without reaching the appropriate charge threshold.