Muck game update 3 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Muck patch notes, the latest update added new enemies, new items, and various bug fixes Apart from this, Muck patch 3 also added an actual story ending to the game.
Previously, a minor update was released with quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Muck patch 3 will address a few of these errors.
Muck Patch 3 Notes
- There is now an ending to Muck, allowing you to complete the game. This is optional, and you can just ignore it if you wish to muck around forever,
- New unknown structure now spawns randomly somewhere on the island…
- Bob (Dragon)
- Guardian (Boss)
- You can now swim (and drown)
- Changed terrain generation slightly
- Adjusted some difficulty curves (slightly harder)
- Mobs hopefully shouldn’t phase through objects too much anymore
- Muck Black Shard (Rare)
- Maps (Common)
- Gems (Rare)
- Muck Night Blade (Rare)
- Muck Ruby (Uncommon)
- Obamium Ore / Bar (Uncommon)
- Obamium Ore
- Caves containing resources
- Can see other players on map
- Fixed a bug where music wouldn’t play
- Resources now always spawn a minimum amount, so you are guaranteed to find everything
- Can now invert mouse x and y axis separately
Download free Muck update 3 for PC.