[Microsoft Flight Simulator] MSFS SIM 2020 update 7 (18.104.22.168) is now available to download on PC, Windows 10, and Xbox. According to the official MSFS patch notes, the latest MSFS SIM 2020 patch 7 added various stability fixes, weather, and VR improvements.
Previously. a major update 6 added many enhancements to the region, including new aerials and elevation maps. Apart from this, MSFS patch 6 also includes new photogrammetry cities, 4 hand-crafted airports, nearly 100 POIs and new discovery flights, landing challenges, and bush trips.
Today’s MSFS patch 22.214.171.124 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Microsoft Flight Simulator update 126.96.36.199? – January 6, 2022
- Several crashes have been fixed across the title.
- Improved management of high proximity METARs to avoid hard weather transitions.
- Fixed abnormal temperatures above FL450.
- Fixed custom weather preset save data.
- Live Weather clouds on ground should now be displayed as fog.
- Rain and fog now correctly receive shadows from clouds above.
- Fixed “10SM” metar visibility.
- Fixed live weather refering to AMSL instead of AGL.
- MSFS update 7 fixed the issue that prevented interactions with the toolbar in VR.
- Added some of the VR controller specific controls (e.g. switch between proxi and raycast modes) that were not available in the binding menu.
- Fixed the rotate and drag buttons that did not respond well with WMR VR controllers.
- VR controllers are now working when using Legacy cockpit interaction system.
- TrackIR support has been fixed.
- Fixed unable to pan / drag WorldMap using a custom mouse profile. Add a slot in Control Menu.
- Fixed HUD shader support for for 3rd party planes.
- MSFS 2020 update 7 fixed Reverse Throttle.
- Fixed livery overriding mechanism for WASM modules.
- Fixed glass cockpit remains off when starting from cold & dark for the Volocity.
- Fixed white rendering of the Copilot HUD in the Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner.
- Fixed an issue where roads could blink.
- Fixed color banding introduced in Sim update 5.
- Performance optimization for Reno multiplayer races.
- Reno stands are no longer misplaced during RTC.
- Fixed “Too high” notification when starting a time trial.
- Assistances preferences should no longer be set to Easy without user’s input.
- Localization update across all supported languages.
- Fixed crash when loading a project.
- Fixed aircraft no longer compiles because of glTF errors.
- Fixed game crashing when trying to add a PaintedHatchedArea in the Scenery editor.
- Changed “Parking not linked to the main graph” to warning.
- Fixed disabled interactions with the sim when Aircraft Editor is open.
- Ignore null-size flags file (avoids invalid materials).
- Fixed newly created project XML file path in PackageBuilder.
- New AIRAC cycle 2113 is now available.
Download free Microsoft Flight Simulator update 7 on PC and Xbox One.