Mr. Mine update 0.21 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Mr. Mine patch notes, the latest update will allow Caves to randomly spawn throughout the world after 45km’s and can be explored by drones. All throughout the caves you will encounter rewards that your drones can pick up and bring back to you, but only if they have the fuel and health to make it past the obstacles.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Mr. Mine patch 0.21 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Mr. Mine Patch Notes – August 21, 2021
- Added caves that spawn throughout the game and have random rewards that can be collected by drones.
- Added cave building at 45km to upgrade drones and collect treasures from caves.
- Adjusted scientists rewards so higher tier rewards are more likely to drop when your scientist is higher level.
- Fixed an issue where the Miner Speed Potion showed up more often as a reward than it was intended to.
- Improved random number generator (seeded).
- Shift clicking the button to craft gems now crafts up to 5 at a time if you are able to craft that many.
- Made it so the active trading post trader displays on the trading post in the world
- Made it so the characters at the top of the mine are animated.
- Caves and orange fish now have a unique color on the scroll bar.
- Level 30, 31, and 32 drills and fans have had their wattages swapped to help improve the gap between getting those upgrades.
- Ytterbium has been brought down to W2-600km.
- Rounded values on the reactor so that numbers like 0.0001 heat would not make you overheat.
- Added an option to go back to the main menu.
- Added more premium purchase names.
Download Mr. Mine patch 0.21 on PC (Steam).