Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord update e1.5.10 patch notes released for PC players. According to the official Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes. Apart from this, Mount & Blade 2 update e1.5.10 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a minor update was released with minor gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Mount & Blade 2 patch 1.5.10 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Mount & Blade 2 Patch 1.5.10 Notes (July 6, 2021)
- Addressed a crash that occurred after selling prisoners to the ransom broker via the conversation screen and asking one of the companions to gather all of the other companions.
- Addressed a crash that occurred after sieges that involved the player party as the besieger party.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the launcher from starting on the machines that have 2 core CPUs.
- Addressed a bug that crashed the game while calculating inventory stats of a party with corrupt inventory data while loading a save.
- Addressed an issue that assigned a hero that was kicked from the clan as a governor if they had previously held this role.
- Addressed an issue that caused the tutorial quests to seem active even after completing or skipping the tutorial.
- Addressed an issue with the conspiracy quest whereby attacking the caravan would declare war with the neutral faction.
- The auto recruitment feature on settlements can now be disabled via a checkbox.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when entering the team selection screen after an intermission.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when joining a server.
- Added a new voting system to the intermission screen that allows players to vote on the next map and factions.
- Added CustomPartyComponent to be used for parties with different requirements (mostly quest parties).
- Addressed a crash that occurred when opening the trade screen in settlements. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
- Addressed a crash that was caused by the main storyline’s second phase. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
- Addressed a crash that occurred when trying to talk to Arzagos.
- Addressed a number of crashes related to the “Artisan Can’t Sell Product at a Fair Price” quest.
- Addressed a bug that occurred when the player forfeited during the AI’s turn in board games. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
- Addressed a bug that caused the main party wounded count to increase permanently after failing a prison break attempt. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
- Addressed a memory problem in settlement menus when the game language was set to Turkish.
- Addressed a bug that prevented education notifications from disappearing after completing the related stage.
- Added plural text function support for non-English translations.
- Updated Chinese subtitles for the campaign intro movie.
- Addressed sound channels enabling mods to play 3D sounds.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when killing the Family Feud quest NPC after persuading the target notable. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
- Addressed a crash that occurred due to never-ending looter map events. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
- Addressed a crash that occurred after selling prisoners to the ransom broker and giving the “gather others” command to one of our companions.
- Addressed a crash that occurred after completing the Disrupt Supply Lines conspiracy quest.
- Addressed a crash that occurred in the inventory screen due to the equip/inspect panel of equipped items.
- Addressed kingdom decisions that had no plausible decision outcomes in edge cases. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
- Addressed a bug that caused player heroes to be duplicated in the main party. (Also in e1.5.9 hotfix.)
- Addressed the menu entry freezes.
- Addressed a bug that caused clan members to die in combat even with the 100% clan member death chance reduction.
- Auto recruitment in garrisons now stops if the new recruit would cause the total wage of the garrison to pass the limit. This was previously causing the desertion of high-tier troops due to new recruits being added.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when selecting a ranged weapon.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when dying in an arena practice fight while locked onto a target.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when using the “add_progress_to_current_building” console command.
- Addressed a crash that occurred while reloading save games.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when a lord quest giver died.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when trying to talk to an army leader that had not merged with the army yet.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when encountering 0 troop parties that had spawned after army vs army battles.
- Addressed a crash that occurred while loading which was caused by some story mode heroes.
- Addressed a crash that occurred in missions when a hero died in battle.
- Addressed a crash that occurred after trying to complete a quest with a lord solution.
- Addressed a crash that occurred after talking to a companion about their grievance in regards to the last raid.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when the player tried to talk to an unmet hero in the player’s party.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when trying to save a village from a raid.
- Addressed a crash that occurred during the Escort Caravan quest.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when the player spoke with the daughter-in-law while she was in the player’s party.
- Addressed a crash that occurred while navigating the encyclopedia.
- Addressed a crash that occurred at the end of the conversation with Arzagos or Istiana.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when an issue was completed with an alternative solution while the main party was moving on the map.
- Addressed a crash that occurred due to bandit factions sending ransom offers.
- Addressed a crash that occurred during the Weaken Empire main storyline quest.
- Addressed a crash that occurred due to delayed peace declarations during the main storyline last phase.
- Addressed a crash that occurred due to ransom offers that were made for the player’s companions.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when the rival gang leader quest giver died during the alley mission.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when switching weapons in the smithy.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when trying to complete a non-valid transfer in the order transfer popup.
- Improved campaign map party performance with code refactoring.
- Slightly reduced video memory usage on the campaign map.
- Increased quick conversation loading performance.
- The transfer of a large number of units by the AI between formations was overhauled to increase performance and prevent spikes.
- Made several optimisations regarding AI parties recruiting prisoners.
Save & Load
- Addressed a bug that made town alleys empty after a save/load.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the game menu ID from being saved.
- Addressed a bug that removed some NPCs and companions when loading a game.
- Chinese language updates.
- Turkish language updates.
- Various text updates and grammar corrections.
- Added an intro video that plays when starting a new Story mode or Sandbox campaign. This video gives an overview of the state of Calradia as the game begins.
- Added 23 new village scenes.
- 4 Aserai
- 2 Battania
- 11 Empire
- 3 Khuzait
- 2 Sturgia
- 1 Vlandia
- Added 10 new town scenes for Syronea, Onira Jaculan, Ocs hall, Sargot, Myzea, Jalmarys, Zeonica, Ortysia, Rovalt, and Diatma.
- Added 3 new castle scenes for Mazdahan, Sestadim, and Verecsand castles.
- Added a new tartan patterned scarf.
- Added a new combat helmet with face mask, with 2 variations (steel and brass).
- Added two new Sturgian leather boots.
- Improved performance and visuals for Sturgian level 1 and 2 castle models.
- Improved various materials and textures.
- Resolved Khuzait village houses physics problems.
- Addressed helmet scaling issues and helmet beard cover errors.
- Addressed a visual issue with the two-handed Empire sword grip.
- Addressed animation weights that caused various civilian mission animation bugs.
- Addressed issues with the campaign map camera zoom-in on high terrain.
- Addressed a bug that prevented tracks from disappearing.
- Addressed a bug that caused some tracks to disappear immediately after they appeared.
- Added new sounds that trigger when clicking various buttons on the settlement’s panel on the campaign map.
- Added new detail sounds for settlements.
- Addressed the jumpiness of ambient sounds.
- Added a player character visual to the save/load screen.
- Players can now see their main character with their horse in the save/load screen before they load a save game.
- Added additional information to the Kingdom wars tab.
- Added a War Log tab. Players can now see recent events that have happened in the selected war.
- Separated Captured Towns into two separate bars in the War item: Captured Towns and Castles. Added Prisoners bar.
- Added Towns, Castles, and Tributes bars to Truce items.
- Added detail tooltips to some of the bars to show detailed information about the values in those bars.
- Added difficulty presets to Campaign Options (Freebooter, Warrior, Bannerlord). These presets have default values for various difficulty options. The player can still choose to modify specific difficulty options, f.e. “Player Received Damage”.
- Added a new difficulty option: Clan member death chance in missions.
- Added a new difficulty option: Persuasion success chance.
- Friendly troops and player received damage options’ values were updated.
- Removed a difficulty option: Friendly parties received damage.
- Moved “Enable Tutorial” and “Autosave Interval” from Campaign Options to Gameplay Options.
- Notables in the settlement overlay are now sorted by their power. Previously, only nobles were sorted and notables were randomly ordered.
- Added time of day and “Click to reset camera” tooltip to the “time of day” circle located on the center map bar.
- Added Aunt and Uncle relation texts to clan screen members.
- Skills shown in the Clan Members tab now show up in order of their categories.
- Skill passive gain info is now visible by default in the character development screen.
- Added mount information to encyclopedia troop equipment icons.
- Spectated agent name is now visible in the spectator UI.
- Swapped Next and Previous character buttons while spectating.
- Added settlement’s culture to settlement tooltips.
- Removed unused “Dispatched” category in the Clan-Parties tab.
- Some interactable pillows and grounds will now be shown as “Ground” instead of “Chair”.
- Improved cursor visuals when navigating the campaign map using controllers.
- Addressed a bug that caused the issue icon to be visible on a settlement nameplate even though there were no issues available in that settlement.
- Addressed a visual bug with the hero health bars on the party screen.
- Addressed inconsistencies in the tournament leaderboard popup. Removed the prize column.
- Addressed layout/overlap issues with settlement and army overlay popups.
- Addressed inconsistent hero banner locations in the Clan screen.
- Addressed a bug that enabled players to dismiss army members during an encounter on the campaign map.
- Addressed a bug that caused raid icons to be displayed on settlement nameplates after loading the game.
- Addressed a bug that caused the game speed to be “fast forward” after opening/closing menus.
- Addressed a bug that caused the traded money information to be shown in the feed twice.
- Addressed a bug with loading map notifications for ransom offers.
- Addressed a bug that caused ransom offers for the player character to be shown to the player.
- Addressed a bug that caused the education notification for siblings to not trigger.
Battles and Sieges
- Campaign Map Interactions
- Parties would sometimes lift an ongoing siege due to a high wounded ratio so that they could travel to nearby towns to rest, and returning to siege when healed. This loop has been Addressed .
- Addressed an issue that allowed the player to break out from a besieged town without losing men by selecting “Sally out” and “Leave battle” after.
- Siege tents on the campaign map no longer switch positions when an army joins an ongoing siege.
- Removed the “surrender” option in siege parley. Players will now lose 10 influence if they abandon a besieged settlement that belongs to their kingdom by parleying with the enemy for safe passage.
- Improved relationship changes that occur when pillaging settlements. They will now occur only when the player is the encounter leader (there won’t be any changes when the player is an army member or between AI NPC’s with or without player involvement).
- General Mission Related Improvements & Fixes
- Improved the battle spawn system. The spawn distance between all types of formations has been lowered. The distance between cavalry units in regular and loose formations has also been lowered. Party/army leader heroes now spawn at the center of their forces in missions.
- Formations were referred to according to the type of the first unit added to them which caused various inconsistencies. A more complex but accurate logic that takes into account the most numerous troop type was added.
- Addressed a bug that caused all formations to stay in place and fight only when attacked or when enemies came close.
- Siege Mission Related Improvements & Fixes
- Implemented a logic that makes agents choose the shorter direction (clockwise or counter-clockwise) to circumvent blocker navmeshes. The lack of this logic was most significantly shown when agents tried to move to a pushing position around a moving siege tower from the front when it would have been much easier if they went around it from the other side.
- Addressed a bug that sometimes caused archers to not use archer positions.
- Addressed a bug that caused attacker siege weapons to shoot at and damage their own siege towers and battering rams.
- Addressed a bug that caused soldiers to stay in place instead of following the siege ram and towers until reaching the wall.
- Addressed a bug that caused ranged siege weapons to sometimes choose irrelevant targets.
Character Development System
- Removed the character level effect when calculating the learning rate. Increasing the character level now no longer reduces the learning rates.
- Improved the battle movement speed progression concerning the athletics skill. Reduced the movement speed increase effects of all perks.
- Perk effects are now correctly shown in the post-battle screen.
- Addressed a bug that caused the player to lose the generosity trait immediately after starting the tutorial.
- Addressed a bug that caused the “Forced Labor” perk to reduce the carrying capacity.
- Addressed the “In Best Light” perk secondary effect.
- Addressed the “Contractors” perk primary effect.
- Addressed the “Sharpened Edge” perk effects on crafted weapons.
- Addressed a bug that prevented militia effects of perks from working in castles.
Clan and Party
- Clan parties can now be assigned a general stance (defensive/neutral/aggressive). If defensive is selected, clan parties won’t make hostile actions towards enemy settlements on their own. If aggressive is selected, they will try to make more hostile actions towards the enemy.
- The player is now able to limit the wages of all clan parties, including garrisons. If a given limit is reached, these parties/garrisons stop recruiting units. Other parties won’t leave units to garrisons that have already reached the given wage limit. All castles and towns now also recruit 1 unit daily. This recruit is selected from the local notables.
- The AI is now able to determine ideal wages for all of it’s settlement’s garrisons, taking into account it’s financial situation and prosperity of the settlements. If a garrison’s wage isn’t paid, 5 units will desert from the garrison each day.
- Troop changes:
- Removed spears from Vlandian Swordsman.
- Sturgian Veteran Bowman now uses Commoner Axe.
- Updated Stats of Druzhinnik Champion and Druzhinink to make them better all-around characters.
- Added a hooked guard to the Menavlion weapon so that it can dismount on hit.
- The Imperial Bucellarii Bow skill has been raised to 140 from 130.
- Aserai Skirmisher has been renamed to Aserai Light Archer and is now a ranged unit.
- Battanian Wildling now has 140 Athleticism (was 130) and 120 one-handed skill ( was 130).
- Battanian Clan Warriors now have a set of throwing daggers.
- Revised stats of Caravan Guards, Veteran Caravan Guards and Armed Traders.
- Renamed Embers of the Flame units to: Spark, Flame and Blaze.
- Addressed a bug that allowed the player to sell captives an infinite amount of times.
- Addressed a bug that caused companions to stay naked after being kicked from the clan.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the brother from being assigned to a caravan.
- Addressed a bug that disabled the ability to marry siblings to a leader of another clan.
- Addressed a bug that allowed heroes below the age of 18 to become emissaries and gain level.
- Addressed a bug that made younger siblings’ skin colour different from the main hero’s skin colour.
- Addressed an issue that allowed a starving party that had joined an army with food to continue losing troops on the first day.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
- When joining a kingdom as a vassal for the first time, the player will now be given special equipment and elite troops.
- The player can now abdicate the throne in their kingdom.
- Relation with the king is now much more important when it comes to defection calculation. If a clan has a poor relation with the king it has a higher likelihood of defecting.
- Settlements can no longer be gifted to mercenaries.
- The loyalty drift medium for settlements was slightly reduced, increasing the possibility of rebellions occurring. Rebel clans are now also stronger. The rebel leader spawns with a higher amount of money while the rebelled settlement starts with better militia and a higher food amount.
- The player will now receive ransom offers for prisoners kept by the player and the player’s clan members.
- Combat after using “Force notables to give you recruits” or “Force peasants to give you supplies” will now cause a war whether the player is victorious or not.
- Addressed a bug that caused rebel clans to join deactivated kingdoms.
- Addressed faulty relationship requirements to join a kingdom (relationship with the king can’t be lower than -10 to be able to join).
Economy and Trade
- Towns now have 50% more money on average.
- The total hearth value of villages and prosperity value of castles and towns had a high inflation. The daily increase of these two variables is now smaller which prevents high inflation during late game.
- Wood workshops and smithies were making much less profit compared to other workshops. Profits for these two workshops have been slightly increased.
- Addressed a bug that prevented caravans from providing any profitable trade information.
- Addressed a bug that caused some settlements to have trash items in their markets when starting a new game.
- Addressed a bug that caused some caravans to get stuck in settlements.
- Addressed a calculation bug that caused settlements to have negative taxes.
Settlement Actions (Town, Village, Castle and Hideout)
- Faction rulers can now enter all settlements within their domain, regardless of their relation with the settlement owner.
- Tournament weapons have been slightly revised for a better gameplay experience.
- The secondary effect of the Siege Workshop settlement project is now listed on it’s description.
- Stashes are no longer available in undistributed settlements.
- Ransom brokers are now visible while pressing the “Alt” button.
Quests & Issues
- Related quests will now fail if the player forces peasants to give supplies (minor coercion) or forces notables to give recruits (major coercion).
- Related quests will now fail if the player changes his kingdom and becomes an enemy with the quest giver.
- Added/Changed some lord solution logs for quests that have a lord solution.
- Added “Remaining time” value to story mode quests.
- “Lady’s Knight Out” quest’s acceptance log has been updated.
- Addressed a bug that caused the player to get stuck in the lord’s hall when trying to solve the “Overpriced Raw Materials” quest with a ruler solution.
- A bug caused “Art of Trade” quest rewards and payments to be incorrect. It has been Addressed .
- Addressed a bug in the main storyline where a lord told the player to talk to a dead character.
- Addressed a bug that caused quest items to be removed from the inventory in quest “Deliver the Herd”, even though the player chose the option to keep them.
- “Inn and Out” quest reward gold has been Addressed to 800.
- Addressed a dialogue state problem that caused the “Manual Laborers” quest giver to ask for prisoners twice.
- Addressed a bug that caused the “Village Needs Draught Animals” quest alternative (companion) solution to give reward twice.
- Addressed the “Scout Enemy Garrisons” quest log floating-point calculation related bug.
- Addressed a bug that caused some quest NPC’s to act like companions in the tavern after resolving the related quest.
- Addressed a bug that caused some irrelevant items to be missing in inventory after completing the “Gang Leader Needs Weapons” quest.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the “Escort Merchant Caravan” quest from failing when the quest was taken from a rebel city and the city owner changed ownership to a hostile faction.
- Addressed a bug that failed the “Rescue Your Family” quest after 10 years.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the main hero from completing the” Rescue Your Family” quest if the game had been saved in the menu that opens the final conversation with Radagos.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the main hero from sending a companion to solve an issue.
- Added various improvements and fixes for the “Rival Gang Moving In” quest.
- “Scout Enemy Garrisons” quest conditions no longer include the issue giver being an army leader.
Conversations & Encounters
- Added new facial expressions as the default idles for NPCs based on their traits and relationship to the player.
- The peace option through dialogue has been blocked when the player is in a kingdom.
- The equipment of non-hero troops in map conversations has been diversified.
- Addressed animation problems that occurred when the player entered a conversation in the crouch state.
- Addressed a bug that caused friendly army members to open a parley conversation with the player.
- Addressed a bug that allowed the player to join the army through the conversation screen after paying for safe passage.
- Addressed an issue with the disorganised speed penalty continuing until the party travelled to a settlement instead of disappearing after a short period.
- Addressed a bug with the photo mode colour grade selection.
- Addressed DLSS ghosting issues.
- Made a minor visual fix to the Banner Editor.
- Removed saddles from the game that were added for testing purposes (players will still keep them if they have them in a save game).
- Scythes, pickaxes, hoes, blacksmith hammers, pitchforks and hammers can now be used as civilian equipment.
- Blunt Broadsword Blade piece which is used in tournaments now deals blunt damage.
- Added hidden culture affixes to several armours, weapons, horse harnesses and horses which will make pieces of the culture more likely to be found in said culture’s settlements.
- Addressed a calculation bug that influenced the number of garrison troops when creating a rebel settlement.
- Addressed a bug that caused the bandit party banner colour to be wrong after loading a game.
- Addressed a bug that caused minor factions to have wrong banner colours after leaving a kingdom.
- The player family’s last seen location information at the beginning of the game has been Addressed .
- Addressed grammatical errors and unidiomatic expressions in some of the log entries.
- Changed the weapon price calculation formula to correctly price Bastard Swords as two-handed weapons.
- Addressed a bug that made the main party disappear when the player died as a prisoner.
- Addressed a crash that occurred on round start if a castle gate was destroyed during the warmup phase.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when entering the team selection screen.
- Addressed a crash that occurred after loading into Skirmish matches.
Design & Balance
- Adjusted cavalry blocking cones. Shields no longer cover below the boots of the rider, making it easier to hit the horse.
- Khuzait Throwing Spear damage decreased from 113 to 87.
- Ash Throwing Spear damage decreased from 105 to 77.
- Pilum damage decreased from 113 to 83.
- Revised many areas of Echerion, added new details and new pillars to A flag and many physics fixes.
- Revised many areas of Xauna, added new details and many physics fixes.
- Ayzar Stronghold
- Adjusted many spawn positions for both teams, added new choke points around the map, added new details all around the scene and made many physics fixes.
- Addressed various physics problems on Tsagaan Castle.
- Addressed some barricade issues on Baravenos Encirclement.
- Addressed various bugs on Domogtul Castle.
Other – Miscellaneous
- Added player kick polls to all game modes. They can be started directly from the scoreboard. A majority of the team needs to vote “yes” for a player to be kicked.
- Added automatic kick for excessive team damage and kills.
- Throwing spears now play an animation properly while switching between melee/ranged.
- Addressed animation glitches that occurred when a player took over an NPC unit in Captain mode.
- Reduced incorrect client predictions of chain attacks.
Server & Network
- Addressed character crouch state synchronisation issues between the server and clients.
- Added new, and improved existing equipment perk icons.
- Added icons to context menu items in the “Recent Games” tab.
- Clan invitation button now only appears for the leader and the officers of the clan.
- Addressed the Exposure and Brightness options.
- Addressed the Login and Exit button visuals.
- Addressed being able to change tabs while entering text in the lobby.
- Addressed a bug that made the brace ready icon visible when it wasn’t available.
- Added “last hitter” information to melee and ranged blows. The Last hitter of an agent will now get the kill score if the hit agent suicides shortly after it is hit.
- A headshot kill indicator has been added to the kill feed.
- Date and time shown is now correct with the selected language. English is GB format by default.
- Mission item outline colours are now different for Ammo and Throwable weapons.
- Equipment control (item equip/drop) system has been changed for gamepads. Players will now change their equipped weapons with the RB/R1 button (with this change, the keybinds will reset).
- Addressed a bug that caused centre top notifications to disappear when a loading screen had been opened.
- Addressed a bug that caused the combat log to print incorrect damage amounts.
- Performance improvements related to memory usage.
- Improved CPU multi-core performance.
- Addressed position jump issues on some death animations.
- Increased the flee radius to make it easier for riderless horses to flee battles.
- Improved cavalry charging AI decisions by reducing the amount of time a unit spends moving away from the enemy in certain scenarios.
- Adjusted the range calculation of range units to prevent targeting of very distant targets.
- A bug that caused formation unit frames that had no valid path to the ordered position to be accepted as valid unit frames was Addressed .
- Throwing weapon spawn positions have been corrected when dropped from characters so that they no longer spawn under the ground.
- Addressed a bug that caused the camera to get stuck when a ballista was destroyed while in use by the player.
- Many localisation fixes.
- Added a warning for assigning invalid textures to terrain paint layers.
- Improved the world map terrain layer painting performance.
- We now support .xslt extension alongside the .xsl extension.
- Skill effects are no longer serialisable, it’s not possible to save skill effects by default anymore.
- Addressed a bug that caused command line console texts to be cut after non-English characters.
- Addressed a bug that caused some terrain layers to use the wrong textures for blending with meshes.
- Addressed a crash that occurred after launching a new campaign after leaving the editor mode in the modding toolkit.
- Addressed the faulty XML issue generated via the “Create new module” button in the modding toolkit.
- Addressed a bug that prevented multiple weapon components to be read from an XML item.
- Addressed a bug that caused existing mods’ localization files to be loaded even if the mod wasn’t loaded.