A new Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021 update 188.8.131.52 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch notes, the latest update added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added the ability to buy parts in the store via the spacebar button. Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are still experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 184.108.40.206 will address a few of these issues. Read full details here.
Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021 Patch Notes – November 24, 2021
- [SAVES & LOADING] We fixed some issues regarding save file loading and infinite spinner. Although this will allow some people to play, there may be isolated cases where the fix does not work. In this case please contact us on discord and we will help you individually.
- [LOADING] From now on, you cannot interact with the game when it’s loading.
- [JUNKYARD] We have increased a chance to find Sporty and Classy in the Junkyard
- [JUNKYARD] We fixed an issue where the same 2 motorcycles were spawned in the junkyard.
- [JUNKYARD] Full basket achievement fixed.
- [JUNKYARD] An issue where you were charged an entry fee despite having purchased a skill is fixed now.
- [INVENTORY] We changed how some inventory panels sort your parts. Also, you can now mount/use the first part with your space bar.
- [ROVERSON] We fixed an issue where you could get a quest to change a stand in Roverson. If you already have this quest, please cancel it, sorry for the inconvenience.
- [SPORTY] We fixed a bad order of parts assembly and other problems with this motorcycle.
- [SPORTY] This motorcycle can now appear in generated side quests
- [TUTORIAL] We fixed an issue with exp in the tutorial
Download Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 220.127.116.11 on PC (Steam).