Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021 update 1.0.26 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Recently, the game was released with positive revies. Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are still experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.0.26 will address a few of these issues. Read full details here.
Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021 Patch Notes – November 18, 2021
- [SAVES] Fixed an issue with save loading
- [Russian] fixed some translations and text scaling issues
- [Localization] Fixed issues with some missing translations
- [Camera] Fixed some issues with camera movement when disassembling
- [UI] Fixed an issue with shopping list being on top of side inventory
- [UI] Fixed an issue where radial menu text is poorly visible
- [UI] Fixed part tier text being cutout in inventory item in the corner of the screen
- [UI] Added a shadow backdrop under tooltip text so it’s more visible
- [UI] Fixed an issue where quest text was to small to read
- [UI] Fixed an issue where Part Preview was staying on top of the UI
- [UI] Quests objectives are now sorted
- [UI] Fixed an issue with dynometer button state.
- [Motorcycles] Fixed wrong relations in Motorcycles, according to community opinions.
- [Motorcycles] Fixed a bug with uninteractable Roverson saddle.
- [Motorcycles] Fixed an issue where skills did not speed up oil suction and pouring
- [Motorcycles] Fixed an issue where holdfast was missing from the shop
- [Motorcycles] Fixed an issue where moving a motorcycle crashed the game
- [Paint] Fixed issues with paint table brush sizes
- [Paint] Fixed an issue where paint table had a big collider
- [Tire Changer] Fixed an issue where Tire Changer was bugging the game
- Fixed an issue with Sandbox Achievement
Download Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.0.26 on PC (Steam).