Motor Town update 0.6.1 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Motor Town patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and improvements.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Motor Town patch 0.6.1+2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in today’s Motor Town Patch Notes? – January 4, 2022
- [Internet Radio] TruckerFM’s URL is changed to http://mt.radio.truckers.fm/
- [Camera] Invert Mouse vertical camera rotation option is added (Thanks to Springhare and Decion)
- Some vehicle’s paint color become white (Thanks to vcharng and [GTY]Lou)
- Roadside objects like Trees and Street lights were missing (Thanks to Lightpyro)
- Trailer’s landing gear doesn’t work randomly (Thanks to Maniac2461)
- [Vehicle] Elisa Police’s front-left blinker didn’t work (Thanks to Legeden)
- [Multiplayer] Connection timeout is increased to avoid disconnect issue
- Trailers and other world vehicles are randomly not spawning (Thanks to Chris75 and Lightpyro)
- Roadside service towing didn’t relocate cargo in multiplayer