MotoGP 20 update 1.18 released for PS4 players. According to the official MotoGP 20 version 1.18 changelog, the latest update added bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, MotoGP 20 1.18 also added stability fixes.
Recently, a big update was released with fixes for photo mode, career mode, showroom, AI, and more. The update also added various gameplay changes, tweaks, and bug fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several performance issues. Today’s MotoGP 20 1.18 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in MotoGP 20 update 1.18?
- Updated physics for MotoGP class.
- Improved vibration feedback.
- Fixed anti-wheelie issue for Moto2 in Career mode.
- Fixed some crashing.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed blue screen issues on PS4.
Download free MotoGP 20 version 1.18 on PS4.