Mortal Kombat 11 (MK11) update 1.03 is now rolling out for players on PS4. Xbox One and PC players will receive this update later. According to the official Mortal Kombat 11 version 1.03 patch notes, the new update addresses issues related to Towers of Time and the Krypt. In addition, the MK11 patch 1.03 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Mortal Kombat 11 patch 1.03 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Mortal Kombat 11 update 1.03 patch notes
General Gameplay Adjustments
• Fixed an exploit that allowed for more than one variation of a character to be set as default, which could then result in an online desync when trying to select that character
• Fixed a rare issue that occurred if the user lost internet connectivity while customizing their character, which would sometimes result in that variation being saved with some items being locked
• Mortal Kombat 11 (MK11) update 1.03 addressed a rare issue that was affecting some user progression after using Kenshi’s blindfold in the Krypt to fully drain their Soul Fragments
• Move list and frame data corrections
• Integrated launch day gameplay server-side data
• Tweaks to online match-making
• AI adjustments
• Mortal Kombat 11 1.03 addressed a rare crash involving trying to use quick moves list in story mode
• Fixed a rare crash in the Totem Pole tower in The Gauntlet
• Fixed a crash related to pausing and unpausing the game
• MK11 update 1.03 corrected some incorrect instruction text in tutorial mode
• Enabled Dev Slayer functionality
• Kitana’s Fans will no longer sometimes remain invisible if she is interrupted out of Edenian Fade with specific timing
• Hotfix server data will no longer sometimes become invalid when the game is booted up online
• Mortal Kombat 11 version 1.03 addressed a rare crash involving using a consumable near a chest in The Krypt
• Increased rewards for breakables in The Krypt
• Adjusted rewards from AI Battle mode
• Mortal Kombat 11 1.03 increased Koin rewards for winning Ranked Matches
Towers of Time Adjustments
• Adjusted AI difficulty curve
• Further opponent health reductions in higher level Towers
• Performing a Fatal Blow while standing in an active modifier will no longer sometimes cause unexpected behavior or a crash
• Ice based modifiers will no longer attempt to freeze players during invalid states
• Mortal Kombat 11 (MK11) version 1.03 adjusted and removed modifiers from many Daily Towers
• Increased Koin Rewards for kompleting Towers and Tower Platforms
• Increased Dragon Challenge Koin rewards
• Increased post fight Koin rewards
• Increased amount of Hearts earned from Fatalities, Brutalities, and Mercies
• Lowered modifier damage for many modifiers
• MK11 update 1.03 adjusted the lifespan of several modifiers
• Dramatically increased cooldowns on Tag Assist modifiers
• Fixed a missing Reduced Damage modifier in The Gauntlet
• Several Gift/Curse Modifiers are now considered projectiles allowing them to interact with moves that effect projectiles as intended
• Adjusted Gauntlet difficulty and progression requirements
• Disabler Konsumables now work with all intended modifiers
• Mortal Kombat 11 version 1.03 improved targeting for several Konsumables
• Sektor Hunter Killer Protocol Modifier is now disabled by the Rocket Disabler Konsumable
• Corrected some multipliers on Augments for some characters which were inconsistent with others
• Fixed incorrect Armor interactions with some Modifiers
• Decreased Konsumable cooldowns for players
- Fixed an issue related to Towers of Time and the Krypt.
- Mortal Kombat 11 patch 1.03 performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with MK11 update 1.03.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues with Mortal Kombat 11 update 1.03.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
Mortal Kombat 11 update 1.03 for PS4 is now available for download.