Mortal Kombat 1 update 1.3 is available to download on PC, Steam and EGS. According to the official MK1 update 1.03 patch notes, the latest update addressed the invasions Daily/Weekly quest and various other bugs. In addition, the Mortal Kombat 1 patch 1.03 also includes a new option to disable Motion Blur.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the day one patch, players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s MK1 patch 1.3 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Mortal Kombat 1 Patch 1.03 Notes (Ver. 1.3) – September 27, 2023
- Addressed issues in Invasions
- Daily/Weekly quests can now all be completed
- Brutality move lists corrected
- Stability fixes
- Localization fixes
- Added keyboard mapping to use Keyboard-To-Speech during online matches
- Added setting to disable Motion Blur
- Fixed situations where transitioning from cutscenes would not disable V-Sync
- Fixed VFX behavior during lower framerates
- Fixed facial animations for Quan Chi
- Fixed physics behavior during Brutalities
- General UI & text improvements
- Mouse support improvements
Download free Mortal Kombat 1 update 1.03 on PC, Steam and EGS.