Mordhau game update 25 hotfix 2 is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Mordhau patch notes, the latest update addressed issues related to maps, weapons, equipment, horde, and skins.
Previously, a big update addressed the loss of all input in some cases like spamming certain keys, as well as some quick fixes for pressing issues on Arid.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several issues. Today’s Mordhau patch 25 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Mordhau Patch 25 Notes (Hotfix 2) – July 5, 2022
- Fixed temporary input loss case if TAB is pressed on spawn select screen
- Party system fix attempt
- Fixed nameplates not showing for friends
- Fixed sound playing when searching for loadouts
- Crossroads: Fixed tower climbing spot
- Castello: Added volume block on the table to prevent noble camp on INV, Fixed audio volumes
- Feitoria: Fixed missing collisions
- Fix attempt for swapped defending team objective text
- HRD_Arid: Fixed two bot stuck spots
- Reverted changes in Grad that made the gameplay area smaller in TDM and FFA
- Fixed bot navigation in all game modes on Arid
Weapons & Equipment
- Moved Partisan to 2h category
- Added throw UI indicator for War Axe
- Fixed Noble throwing axes being gone once ammo runs out
- Fixed being able to use Partisan in 1h mode
- Fixed Horde throwing axes being gone once ammo runs out
- Fixed Horde rocks not switching to other weapon once ammo runs out
- Fixed basic leather shoes only taking 1 color
- Fixed butcher skirt clipping with several chest pieces
- Fixed new crusader coifs deleting your nose
- Added a few more armor combinations
- Fixed not being able to be a peasant monk
- Removed some armor combinations due to clipping
- Fixed plated mail taking team color on metal plates
- Fixed grotesque sabaton missing ankle
- Savoyards can now be used without a neck option
- Removed wrong patterns on the rus conic helmet
Download free Mordhau patch 25 hotfix 2 on PC.