Mordhau update 24 (Hotfix 1) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Mordhau patch notes, the latest hotfix added various bug fixes and quality of life fixes.
Previously, a big update was released which added Eastern Invasion update added Noria (a new large Invasion/Frontline map) and various bug fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several issues. Today’s Mordhau patch 24 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in Mordhau Patch Notes? – December 23, 2021
- Fixed some climb exploits and stuck spots on Noria
- Fixed Horde spawns on HRD_Noria
- Tweaked audio on Cortile
- Fixed music on Castello being duplicated
- Fixed players sometimes getting stuck in the ground after getting revived in Horde
- Fixed Horde HUD button prompts not corresponding to bound button
- “Elite knight” enemies no longer use the boss icon in Horde
- Potential fix for the palace gate on Invasion Noria not getting destroyed
- Temporarily disabled the spawn screen icon overlap fix as it was causing issues
- Removed wrong patterns from the Leather pads over hosen
- Added missing archer arms to the scale tunic
- Removed lion arms combo with the peasant shirt
- Added chain boots to t2 armored hosen variations
- Fixed some AI stuckspots on HRD_Castello and HRD_Crossroads
- Purchaseable bandages in Horde now use the intended settings
- Fixed Horde items instantly appearing in your hand after getting restocked from 0 ammo
- Fixed a bug with the ammo auto-restocking present in Horde. It will now start restocking once ammo changes, not in fixed intervals
- Changes to auto join, parties of <=3 players will be grouped together whenever possible. Parties of >=4 players (4-6) will be split evenly across teams when possible.
- Water wheels on Noria should no longer block projectiles
- Added Scimitar to HRD_Camp
Download free Mordhau patch 24 on PC.