Monster Hunter World update 7.00 patch notes for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One released. According to the Monster Hunter World 7.00 patch notes, the new MH World update 7.00 has added stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, Monster Hunter World version 7.00 also includes various fixes for server performance, game crashing, and stuttering/lag, and more.
Previously, a big update was released which added the legendary Behemoth. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Monster Hunter World version 7.00 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Monster Hunter World Update 7.00 Patch Notes
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Monster Hunter World patch 7.00.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Monster Hunter World 7.00 for PS4 has fixed some minor glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with MH World version 7.00.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Monster Hunter World 7.00.
Monster Hunter World update 7.00 is now available for download on for PS4.