Monster Hunter World update 3.02 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Monster Hunter World 3.02 patch notes, the new update has added fixes for issues that popped up with the recently released big update. In addition, Monster Hunter World version 3.02 update also includes various stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new dragon Kulve Taroth. However, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s update is expected to fix these issues. Check out full details below.
Monster Hunter World update 3.02 Patch Notes
Kulve Taroth Quest Line:
- Fixed a bug where the Kulve Taroth Siege quest line would not progress correctly under certain conditions (specifically: if you speak to the Admiral out in the field when participating in another player’s instance of the “A Wound and a Thirst” or similar quests, after having collected Kulve Taroth traces but BEFORE having spoken to him separately in Astera). Players who have encountered this bug already can return to Astera and speak with the Admiral, triggering the council scene, after which the Kulve Taroth Siege will become available.
Great Sword Wyvern Ignition “Impact”:
- Fixed a bug where the great sword Wyvern Ignition “Impact” saw its fire elemental attack value unintentionally reduced to 240. The value has been reset to 510. The armor skill “Free Element/Ammo Up” is still a requirement for unlocking the fire elemental attack of this weapon.
First Wyverian Statistics:
- Fixed some bugs in the data collection for the statistical summaries given to you by speaking to the First Wyverian (weapon usage, number of monsters slain, etc.). Data will be progressively reset starting on April 26. For the duration, the First Wyverian will not give out any statistical information, but this should not affect gameplay in any other way. Please note that the statistical data may be low in accuracy for a short time after the process has finished.
- Added various minor bugs.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
The article is now updated to the official Monster Hunter World 3.02 patch notes.
Check your game update and download the latest Monster Hunter World update 3.02.