Monster Hunter World (MHW) update 6.02 patch notes for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One released. According to the Monster Hunter World 6.02 patch notes, the new update brings fixes for game crashing, and stuttering/lag, and more. Apart from this, Monster Hunter World version 6.02 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added the legendary Behemoth. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Monster Hunter World 6.02 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Monster Hunter World (MHW) Update 6.02 Patch Notes
- Monster Hunter World update 6.02 fixed a bug where players would occasionally initiate a Spirit Blade I attack (R2/RT), rather than a Foresight Slash (R2+〇/RT+B), immediately following an Overhead Slash (△→△/Y→Y) when using a Long Sword.
- Fixed a bug where multiple players attacking with Spread Ammo 3 in their Heavy Bowguns could potentially crash the game while on Zorah Magdaros.
- Monster Hunter World update 6.02 fixed a bug where players could use Flash Pods while mounting a Leshen or Ancient Leshen to artificially extend the period of time they can use mounted attacks. Now Flash Pods used during this time will apply their intended effect, but will not allow additional chances at mounted attacks.
- This update also includes other minor bug fixes.
Time Zone-specific Bug Fixes (PS4 Only)
- Fixed a bug where some regions located in specific/certain time zones did not have their Limited Bounties properly configured to match Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
Monster Hunter World update 6.02 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.