Monster Hunter Rise update 3.8.0 released on PC(Steam) and Nintendo Switch. According to the official Monster Hunter Rise patch notes, the latest MH Rise update 3.8.0 brings added new changes, gameplay improvements, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Monster Hunter Rise patch 3.8.0 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in MH Rise Update 3.8.0 Patch Notes?- January 27, 2022
- Notifications regarding add-on content and such will now be shown on the Title Screen and at the Courier.
You can turn this on/off by going to Options > Promotion.
- Some text in Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese will now be displayed in a calligraphy font.
- New Event Quests will be available every week.
- New DLC can be purchased from Nintendo eShop.
What is fixed in MH Rise 3.8.0 Patch Notes?
- Addressed an issue causing the Host to be displayed with a Cohoot on their arm on the guest’s screen if the Host cancels calling their Cohoot at the same time the guest enters the Lobby.
- Addressed an issue occasionally preventing a monster’s falling animation from being played to the end.
- Addressed an issue occasionally preventing certain attacks, such as Sticky Ammo, from doing damage if they hit at the exact same time that the mud crust around Jyuratodus’s neck is broken.
x active” data-elem=”toggleBox”>
- Addressed an issue causing the 4th color of Type 1 clothing to differ between the thumbnail and the actual model.
- Addressed an issue causing hair to clip through armor when combining certain hairstyles with certain pieces of armor.
- Addressed an issue causing different numbers to be displayed for the same hairstyles on the Character Edit screen and the add-on content screen.
- Addressed an issue causing the back part of the sideburns of the “Hinoa long” and “Minoto long” hairstyles to clip through the skin.
- Addressed an issue causing clipping in the upper arm of the player character when combining certain armwear and waist armor.
- Addressed an issue occasionally causing the player character and their Buddies to be displayed at the same time on the preview screen when selecting “Change Equipment”.
- Addressed an issue causing Buddies to be displayed in their old armor on the save file select screen if you change their armor by going through specific steps.
- Addressed an issue occasionally causing elemental effects on Buddy weapons that do not have an element on them.
- Addressed an issue occasionally preventing the recovery guide from being displayed when the player is hit with a restricting attack for the first time.
- Addressed an issue causing issues with the consumption of crafting items under certain circumstances, when using items via the Radial Menu while the player’s weapon is drawn.
- Addressed an issue causing the player to always perform a running landing if they hit the ground with the Switch Axe in sword mode.
- Addressed an issue when comboing from a backward dodge into a Forward Slash with the Charge Blade in sword mode.
- Addressed an issue causing the color of the Prism Spiribird to appear incorrectly on the map’s icon list.
- Addressed an issue occasionally causing the game to crash if it is taking a long time to boot.
- Addressed an issue causing the game to freeze if you perform certain steps on the Mutual Likes list, which result in an empty slot appearing, and then select that empty slot.
- Fixed various text bugs.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.