Monster Hunter Rise update 10.0.2.0 will soon roll out on PC(Steam) and Nintendo Switch. According to the official Monster Hunter Rise patch notes, the latest MH Rise update 10.0.2.0 added new story content, a new difficulty, New character creation elements, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Monster Hunter Rise patch 3.9.1 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Patch Ver. 10.0.2.0 includes (1) content that requires purchase of Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak in order to access, and (2) content that only requires you to install the patch in order to access.
Every addition or update that requires the purchase of the Sunbreak expansion will be indicated in the list below.
If an item has the ★ symbol next it, that means you can only access this content with purchase of the expansion.
This content will become available on the expansion’s release date above.
★ New story content (after unlocking hunter rank cap).
★ Master rank, a new difficulty above high rank.
★ New base, monsters, locales, and endemic life.
★ New weapon trees, armor, layered armor, decorations, and skills.
★ New character creation elements.
★ Switch Skill Swap loadouts.
★ New Smithy features, such as Rampage Decorations.
★ New features added to the Lottery and Melding Pot at the Market.
★ New Dango Skills and Canteen features.
★ New Buddy Plaza features.
– More space in your item box and equipment box.
– Talisman lock feature added to your equipment box.
★ New Guild Card pages, awards, and titles.
– New options.
– New features for the camera (photoshoots).
★ Switch Skill Swap and Swap Evade added for all weapon types.
★ New switch skills, combos, and more added for all weapon types.
– New option to perform wall-running without using a Wiredash first.
★ New training area features.
– New attacks added for each weapon type that combo from landing after a jump or a fall.
– Recovery items with drinking animations (like Potions) no longer trigger the animation when you’re at full health, and they can now also be canceled.
– Fixed an issue where the camera would slide slightly when adjusting your aim as a Gunner.
– Ammo is now loaded by default when you leave your tent equipped with a gunlance, light bowgun, or heavy bowgun.
– Bowgun ammo power has been adjusted.
– Various weapon actions have been adjusted.
(For more details on weapon-specific changes, please see the section “Bug Fixes and Game Balance Changes.”)
★ New weapons, armor, and layered armor have been added.
★ New Palamute Gear has been added.
★ New Palamute commands and a Palamute Pouch have been added.
★ New Palico support moves have been added.
★ New Buddy Skills have been added.
★ Skill Memory increases have been added.
– The amount of time it takes to mount your Palamute by holding the button has been decreased.
– New methods of communicating with your Buddies have been added.
– New pattern, eye, ear, and tail options have been added.
★ Followers have been added. Followers are special NPCs who will accompany you on certain types of quests.
★ Follower Quests and Support Surveys have been added.
★ Master rank quests added. Master rank quests are higher in difficulty than high rank.
★ Hunting Skills have been added to the types of completion conditions for optional subquests.
★ New monsters have been added.
★ Added Morphed Wirebugs, which adds two new Wyvern Riding effects.
★ Rampage Decorations have been added and can be crafted at the Smithy.
★ Content for level 4 decoration slots has been added to the Smithy.
★ New features added to the Market’s lottery.
– You can now see how many Lottery Tickets you currently have when taking part in a lottery at the Market.
★ New features added to the Market’s Melding Pot.
★ New features and their related items have been added to the Melding Pot at the Market.
★ New Dango Skills have been added to the Canteen.
★ A new feature called “Hopping Skewers” has been added to the Canteen.
– A new “Classic” filter has been added.
– New vibration types 1 to 3 were added for Controller Vibration options under Game Settings.
– Vibration 2 has been made the default vibration type in the options.
– New keyboard setting options added under Controls: “Palamute – Cancel Mount” and “Wyvern Riding – Evasion.”
– The Controls options menu has been resorted.
– New Display option: Adjust Position of Ultra-wide Menu.
– There is now a “Detailed Photo Mode” which allows for extra options such as adjusting focal length and applying filters in real time.
– The game now supports NVIDIA DLSS.
– Lighting effects added for supported Razer products.